PLEASE HELP ME IN MARIO SUNSHINE!!!

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
dude322mg
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

PLEASE HELP ME IN MARIO SUNSHINE!!!

Post by dude322mg »

ok, i've beaten every level. Now theres nothing to do! I need help, I hear theres supposed to be a flood or something. Guys help me, I wanna beat this game b4 christmas!
(made by NeonGenesis)

Currently playin...

Mario Sunshine- 58 shines!

*Mr. Siggler is God**
liltimmyw
Mother Trucker
Mother Trucker

Post by liltimmyw »

apparently you haven't beaten every level. did you beat all of the levels in that place that is on top of the giant shine thing in the middle of town?
dude322mg
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by dude322mg »

apparently you are correct :( I havent beaten 2 whole levels. Man this sucks :(
(made by NeonGenesis)

Currently playin...

Mario Sunshine- 58 shines!

*Mr. Siggler is God**
Saiyan Eye
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by Saiyan Eye »

It is self explanatory for most of the things in Mario Sunshine. Mario Sunshine is an easy game, you just have to look around for things to do. Read the mission title and do what the mission title says. Notice the keyword back a few sentences ago, look!
--==--
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

Saiyan Eye wrote:It is self explanatory for most of the things in Mario Sunshine. Mario Sunshine is an easy game, you just have to look around for things to do. Read the mission title and do what the mission title says. Notice the keyword back a few sentences ago, look!
Yea its so easy that Nintendo is changeing the difficulty of Mario 128 due to countless complaints from people like me. Thats all I have to say about that.
MetalGearRay
DCEmu Ultra Poster
DCEmu Ultra Poster

Post by MetalGearRay »

Veggita2099 wrote:
Saiyan Eye wrote:It is self explanatory for most of the things in Mario Sunshine. Mario Sunshine is an easy game, you just have to look around for things to do. Read the mission title and do what the mission title says. Notice the keyword back a few sentences ago, look!
Yea its so easy that Nintendo is changeing the difficulty of Mario 128 due to countless complaints from people like me. Thats all I have to say about that.
Huh? Mario 128? I'm confused! There is no such thing!