fudge yes.sega owns me.heck yeah.w0000007

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
mmboy
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by mmboy »

definately a must have DC game!
sig down :( gehy boomspeed... any1 wanna host it? where could i host it?
Tall Israeli
DCEmu Fan
DCEmu Fan

Post by Tall Israeli »

The music is in midi, blasted! I prefered JSRF over JGR. I can't stand time limits, and those always screwed me up in JGR. :(
Last edited by Tall Israeli on Thu Dec 05, 2002 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
girls keep telling me they want 8".. so i tell'm ok.. i'll fold it in half
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

Veggita2099 wrote:
mmboy wrote:well its one of the best games for DC, and it is a futuristic Rollerblading game where u spray paint things while tring to evade the cops who try 2 kill u, one of my all time favorite games! I can't beleive u didn't know bout it, lol!
I guess I could have just went to Sega.com to find that out too huh, oh well. Sounds like something I might pick up for DC one day.
How can you own a DC, come to this site for a year, and not know what JSR is? Im really willing to know O_o

Its basically like someone being a GC fanboy and never hearing of Donkey Kong ....
"He who cannot draw on 3,000 years is living hand-to-mouth." -Goethe
liltimmyw
Mother Trucker
Mother Trucker

Post by liltimmyw »

Jeeba Jabba wrote:
Veggita2099 wrote:
mmboy wrote:well its one of the best games for DC, and it is a futuristic Rollerblading game where u spray paint things while tring to evade the cops who try 2 kill u, one of my all time favorite games! I can't beleive u didn't know bout it, lol!
I guess I could have just went to Sega.com to find that out too huh, oh well. Sounds like something I might pick up for DC one day.
How can you own a DC, come to this site for a year, and not know what JSR is? Im really willing to know O_o

Its basically like someone being a GC fanboy and never hearing of Donkey Kong ....
What's Grand Theft Auto?
pixel
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by pixel »

whooooooa... what's this thing called Mario? a turtle-fighting plumber?
:wink: it's okay veg, i once knew someone for two years without knowing their name :lol:
mmboy
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by mmboy »

ok,ok, lets stop publicly stoning Vegita... he might be one of those freekz who killz themselvz because of things he hears on the interet LMAO!! j/k vegita
yodanut
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by yodanut »

Actually Veggita, while Jet Grind Radio is one of the best games on the DC, and you could probably find it for $3 now (I got mine for $10 about a year ago), I don't recommend you get it. Considering all your complaints about game difficulty you probably couldn't get past the first level. :lol:

I could just picture it now: "These cops all grab me and I can't skate! Everytime I try to paint a big X shows up on the symbols! Why the hell do you like this crappy game?"

I don't mean to be offensive, but you do make some strange comments about games sometimes. Do give the game a try, but be prepared to be frustrated.
Metroid Evolution
Helping evolve the Metroid series.
Roofus
President & CEO Roofuscorp, LLC
President & CEO Roofuscorp, LLC

Post by Roofus »

Veggita2099 wrote:
mmboy wrote:Vegita, r u kidding us? lol
No I have no idea what its about. I asked once before and all I got was a bunch of crap talk.
Don't feel bad. I've never played it either. I've also never played a GTA. Of course, I've been on Mars. In a cave. With my eyes closed and my fingers in my ears.
Nyarlathotep
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Nyarlathotep »

Jeeba Jabba wrote: Its basically like someone being a GC fanboy and never hearing of Donkey Kong ....
Except there isnt a Donkey Kong game on GC..... other than a minor cameo in MP4
AmadeusZull
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by AmadeusZull »

i dunno i'm willing to make veg a java applet gaem where he just starts the game and it declares he is the winner right away. but then again he may complain about how do you start the applet.

I am no longer an ACE@ite. Never will I kiss his feet is what I don't. And that I don't, is good I do.
dude322mg
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by dude322mg »

Veggita2099 wrote:
You defidently should, since you can get it for 12.99 at EB now. (used of course)
(made by NeonGenesis)

Currently playin...

Mario Sunshine- 58 shines!

*Mr. Siggler is God**
farrell2k
DCEmu Fan
DCEmu Fan

?

Post by farrell2k »

What the F*CK is a DREAMCAST? - AND, where can I buy these PS2 games you guys are talking about? Thanks!
mmboy
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Re: ?

Post by mmboy »

farrell2k wrote:What the F*CK is a DREAMCAST? - AND, where can I buy these PS2 games you guys are talking about? Thanks!

WTF who is this d*ck? O_o
-Azathoth-
Jounin Shinobi
Jounin Shinobi

Post by -Azathoth- »

yodanut wrote:Actually Veggita, while Jet Grind Radio is one of the best games on the DC, and you could probably find it for $3 now (I got mine for $10 about a year ago), I don't recommend you get it. Considering all your complaints about game difficulty you probably couldn't get past the first level. :lol:

I could just picture it now: "These cops all grab me and I can't skate! Everytime I try to paint a big X shows up on the symbols! Why the hell do you like this crappy game?"

I don't mean to be offensive, but you do make some strange comments about games sometimes. Do give the game a try, but be prepared to be frustrated.
or "Why the hell cant I catch those cars going uphill! I cant pull off those tricks!" :lol:
"Deviantart is the home of messed up emo kids"