New DC's

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
cYpLeX
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

New DC's

Post by cYpLeX »

Well, I'm talking about the DC's that were made this year or last year. You know, the final batch that are going for $50. Well, can they play burnt games ie emulators, etc.? I know my DC from 9-9-99 can but how about the new ones?

Also, anyone ever get that 1 DC that was supposively the last one to be produce that had something special in it?
anal=probe
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by anal=probe »

I think they all work except for some special edition models from Japan. Dunno about all about CD-R games like Bleemcast, but supposedly most all of the stuff here works if you burn them with the data/data method which is what most everyone uses now anyway. I've never heard of anybody actually having to worry about that though. I think these DC's are extremely rare if they even exist at all. Just get if from a place you can return it if you want to make sure.

I don't know who won the prize, but I think it was every single 1st party dreamcast game. I wish it was me.
ndr008
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by ndr008 »

All DC's should read CD-Rs from PAL and US versions, except some Jap models, and special edition ones. :wink:
Sir Slash

Post by Sir Slash »

black sports DCs play all those too
WELCO
ME
TOT
HE
NEX
T
LEVEL

melancholy
DCEmu's Ace Attorney
DCEmu's Ace Attorney

Re: New DC's

Post by melancholy »

cYpLeX wrote:Also, anyone ever get that 1 DC that was supposively the last one to be produce that had something special in it?
It was a Dreamcast that was signed by all the developers of DC along with 50 games. And I was the one that won it...

...okay, maybe I didn't, but I wish I would have.
JDCreationz
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Re: New DC's

Post by JDCreationz »

melancholy wrote:
cYpLeX wrote:Also, anyone ever get that 1 DC that was supposively the last one to be produce that had something special in it?
It was a Dreamcast that was signed by all the developers of DC along with 50 games. And I was the one that won it...

...okay, maybe I didn't, but I wish I would have.
Having an item like THAT would make my life 85% complete, the
other 15% would be completed by my unborn, son :D