WHY NO WAREZ TALK????

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
Sirmorpheous
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

WHY NO WAREZ TALK????

Post by Sirmorpheous »

i mean c'mon guys seriously y not? they've stopped devloping games for the dc and yet i still see atleast half the topics on this forum getting closed which unfortunately is rather pathetic and ppl should mature...personally i think ppl should be able to speak their minds alittle more openly without getting shut down...but then again that's just me...
51R/\/\0RP|-|30|_|5

NeonGenesis
Respected Artist
Respected Artist

Post by NeonGenesis »

Though I agree that sometimes people are a bit picky about it, and should lighten up to an extent, restricting warez talk is important to keep these boards legal and open, and to keep from being shut down.
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Re: WHY NO WAREZ TALK????

Post by |darc| »

Sirmorpheous wrote:i mean c'mon guys seriously y not? they've stopped devloping games for the dc and yet i still see atleast half the topics on this forum getting closed which unfortunately is rather pathetic and ppl should mature...personally i think ppl should be able to speak their minds alittle more openly without getting shut down...but then again that's just me...

roflmfao

I've counted 12,667 topics on the forums... are you trying to say 6,334 are closed? Not really...

The games are F?CKING COPYRIGHTED... WHETHER THEY ARE PRODUCED OR NOT DOES NOT MAKE ONE F?CK1NG DIFFERENCE

Phew.
It's thinking...
WhtCastle
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Post by WhtCastle »

|darc| wrote: The games are F?CKING COPYRIGHTED... WHETHER THEY ARE PRODUCED OR NOT DOES NOT MAKE ONE F?CK1NG DIFFERENCE

/me decides not to argue the fact over various system roms :/
/WhtCastle
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

WhtCastle wrote:
|darc| wrote: The games are F?CKING COPYRIGHTED... WHETHER THEY ARE PRODUCED OR NOT DOES NOT MAKE ONE F?CK1NG DIFFERENCE

Commercial ROMs are illegal too.......... Whether or not the people that visit or maintain this site use them does not affect the point that it is this site's policy to not talk about ROMs or Warez.
It's thinking...
WhtCastle
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Post by WhtCastle »

|darc| wrote:
WhtCastle wrote:

Commercial ROMs are illegal too.......... Whether or not the people that visit or maintain this site use them does not affect the point that it is this site's policy to not talk about ROMs or Warez.

True, I also wasn't thinking quite right, but a lot of people feel it is ok to have NES and Genesis etc roms cause they think it is 'legal'

I am also tired, pardon me.
/WhtCastle
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

WhtCastle wrote:
|darc| wrote:
WhtCastle wrote:

True, I also wasn't thinking quite right, but a lot of people feel it is ok to have NES and Genesis etc roms cause they think it is 'legal'

I am also tired, pardon me.

Yeah... that annoys me...

I'm tired. 2:22 AM here and i gotta wake up for 6. night night!
It's thinking...
drunkensailor
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by drunkensailor »

cuz warez f*** up the prcies 4 games,besides still there r games being amde and sold so don't burn them!!
come in peace and leave in pieces

life is hard but the frontside of a train is harder
Hawq
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Hawq »

Becuase warez is illegal & becuase it says no warez talk in the rules. Closed.
The Prisoner - Makes NGE's ending look almost intelligible.
theres no-one else to blame

Bored? figure out where the above lines from. Answers