Sega Dreamcast Kitchen Gadgets: Experiments in AI

Be careful where you tread in here...
Specially Cork
https://www.houzz.com/pro/kuchnie/

Sega Dreamcast Kitchen Gadgets: Experiments in AI

Post by Specially Cork »

This is the Sega Dreamcast BBQ Grill. In a genius move, the 4th controller port was removed and instead a controller was intergrated directly into the console, so one player could cook at the same time.

Next we have the grilled cheese maker. Burning a Dreamcast logo into the bread was a nice touch, but unfortunately they never got it to work properly. A false advertising lawsuit meant they had to update the packaging accordingly.

Is that a Gamecube? No, don't be fucking stupid. It's a Sega Dreamcast chest freezer with VMU temperature display. Unfortunately the batteries would run out once a week and would start to defrost if not quickly replaced.

How do you like your eggs in the morning? I like mine giant sized and compatible with the Gameboy Color.

Many people said the Sega Dreamcast espresso machine was just a coffee maker tacked onto a Dreamcast but that's not true. It also had a much-requested disc storage area.

It's often said the Sega Dreamcast was ahead of its time and this measuring jug which disobeyed the laws of physics was largely ignored.

At almost five storeys high, the Sega Dreamcast industrial size oven would have been the biggest in the world, unfortunately after two men fell to their deaths while unloading a pizza, the prototype installed in a Yokohama apartment building remains the only one ever produced.

|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Re: Sega Dreamcast Kitchen Gadgets: Experiments in AI

Post by |darc| »

:guffaw:

Pretty cool but none of them come close to my Sega Dreamcast waffle maker.
OIG.jpeg
It's thinking...
Eviltaco64X
DCEmu Ultra Poster
DCEmu Ultra Poster

Re: Sega Dreamcast Kitchen Gadgets: Experiments in AI

Post by Eviltaco64X »

I'm quite impressed with the Sega Dreamfax
OIG.1.jpg
OIG.2.jpg
OIG.3.jpg
OIG.4.jpg