A serious question for our intelligent members.

General purpose discussion about gaming and emulation.
pixel
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/

Re: A serious question for our intelligent members.

Post by pixel »

Zealous zerotype wrote:... to find the device ID. If your device ID is listed in the inf file what I'm saying is wrong, but if not I should be onto something!
(btw, this is feeling really familiar so I have a good feeling about it).
USBView gives me a devicefailednumeration error. This site tells me that the wires may incorrectly wired. I think I finally know that it isn't a fault with the software. But the rest of your post makes sense and could very well be the case if I can get this breakaway cable fixed.
Zealous zerotype
zerotype
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Zealous zerotype »

Well that is pretty interesting to find out. I'm kinda surprised that this thread turned into what might be the best xbcd trouble shooting thread. I say that based on the fact that whenever I've had issues I've never found any great resources and the issue that I had was solved by myself. I hope you can change your white/yellow wire and possibly get it to work or get access to a multimeter. Keep us posted with your success with your controller :)
SCO=SCUM=M$=SCO it keeps repeating :P
i'm a randite :worship:
DYTDMFBSB?
There must have been some mistake
I'm not the one who should be saved
My divinity has been denied
Mary and me were both fucked by God
Skynet
DCEmu T-800
DCEmu T-800
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Skynet »

Zealous zerotype wrote:NP Pixel. I hope it works for you and if you're having any issues with it feel free to hit me up on AIM. This should totally work for you.

@skynet I'm glad it worked out for you! I think this might be the first time in a long time on dcemu that a post has been made this recently after another one.
This was actually about 4 years ago :P But it's good to see people are also having success with this.
Live gamertag: SKYNET211

Steam gamertag: SkynetT800