Roofus
President & CEO Roofuscorp, LLC
https://www.houzz.com/pro/kuchnie/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Barack Hussein Obama is a Muslim

Post by Roofus »

If elected, Obama would likely become the first Muslim President, and could use the Koran to be sworn into office.[13][14] The overwhelming evidence that he is a Muslim includes:

* Obama's background and education are Muslim, and fewer than 1% of Muslims convert to Christianity.[15][16]
* Obama's middle name means "a descendant of the Prophet Muhammad," which most Christians would not retain.[17]
* Obama recently referred to his "Muslim faith."[18]
* Obama stated that the autobiography of Malcolm X, a Nation of Islam leader who became a Muslim, inspired him in his youth.[19]
* Obama raised nearly $1 million and campaigned for a Kenyan presidential candidate who had a written agreement with Muslim leaders promising to convert Kenya to an Islamic state that bans Christianity.[20]
* Obama's claims of conversion to Christianity arose after he became politically ambitious, lacking a date of conversion or baptism.[21]
* On the campaign trail Obama has been reading "The Post-American World" by Fareed Zakaria,[22] which is written from a Muslim point-of-view.[23]
* Contrary to Christianity, the Islamic doctrine of taqiyya encourages adherents to deny they are Muslim if it advances the cause of Islam.
* Obama uses the Muslim Pakistani pronunciation for "Pakistan" rather than the common American one.[24]
* Many of Obama's statements about religion conflict with Christianity, leading one group to demonstrate with a 7-part video series, "Why Barack Obama is Not a Christian."[25]
* Obama was thoroughly exposed to Christianity as an adult in Chicago prior to attending law school, yet no one at law school saw him display any interest in converting. Obama unabashedly explained how he became "churched" in a 2007 speech: "It's around that time [while working as an organizer for the Developing Communities Project (DCP) of the Calumet Community Religious Conference (CCRC) in Chicago] that some pastors I was working with came around and asked if I was a member of a church. 'If you're organizing churches,' they said, 'it might be helpful if you went to a church once in a while.' And I thought, 'I guess that makes sense.'"[26]

Obama downplays his Islamic background by claiming that his Kenyan Muslim father was a "confirmed atheist" before Obama was born, but in fact less than 1% of Kenyans are atheists, agnostics or non-religious.[27] There is apparently no evidence of any Christian activities or local church participation by Obama while he was in Massachusetts from 1988 to 1991. Finally, Obama abruptly left his church in Chicago in 2008 when it became politically controversial, without first finding another church to join.

Obama claimed to have visited 57 states while campaigning for president of the United States, which of course has only 50 states.[28] He could never explain where the false number of 57 came from, but it has been observed that there are 57 Islamic states and Obama was educated at an Islamic grade school while he lived in an Islamic country.[29]
not just souLLy now
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Re: Barack Hussein Obama is a Muslim

Post by not just souLLy now »

PHEW THAT'S A RELIEF I THOUGHT HE WAS BLACK
Eviltaco64X
DCEmu Ultra Poster
DCEmu Ultra Poster

Post by Eviltaco64X »

What's up with his possibly fake birth certificate, btw?
It's like no one even cares that he's been completely bending the rules to get where he is.
Now I'm expecting some Obama kid to be all OMGWTFBBQ OBAM 08.
Specially Cork

Post by Specially Cork »

Blacks can be president, but non-Christians can't!
Roofus
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Roofus »

Eviltaco64X wrote:What's up with his possibly fake birth certificate, btw?
It's like no one even cares that he's been completely bending the rules to get where he is.
Now I'm expecting some Obama kid to be all OMGWTFBBQ OBAM 08.

He lied because he wants to be President so he can convert America to Islamism and have more terror.
not just souLLy now
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by not just souLLy now »

OH SHI I CAN FEEL MYSELF GETTING MORE MUSLIM AND I DONT EVEN LIVE IN AMERICA
Specially Cork

Post by Specially Cork »

not just souLLy now wrote:OH SHI I CAN FEEL MYSELF GETTING MORE MUSLIM AND I DONT EVEN LIVE IN AMERICA
Today I noticed the way I walk to work has me facing Mecca 72% of the time. And I sometimes wash my feet, and I think beef is better than pork. Oh noes.
Eviltaco64X
DCEmu Ultra Poster
DCEmu Ultra Poster

Post by Eviltaco64X »

Is someone coming out of the Dome?
Specially Cork

Post by Specially Cork »

Islamic Extremist sounds like a deodorant.