Code-Red
DCEmu Ex-Admin
DCEmu Ex-Admin
https://www.houzz.com/pro/kuchnie/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Guys, my girl is cheating on me

Post by Code-Red »

I have suspected for some time now that my girlfriend has been cheating on me.

The usual signs; phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up.

She has been going out with "the girls" a lot recently although when I ask their names, she always says, "just some friends from work, you don't know them". I try to stay awake and look out for her when she comes home, but I usually fall asleep.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just did not want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to finally check on her.

Around midnight, I hid in the garage behind my box of old game systems so I could get a good view of the whole street when she arrived home from a night out with the girls. A car pulled up, she got out of the car and started buttoning up her blouse. She took her panties out of her purse and slipped them on. It was at that moment, when the car's lights lit up the garage as it pulled away, I was crouching behind my Dreamcast, that I noticed a hairline crack on the top of the GD-ROM lid. Is this something I can fix myself or should I get a replacement shell from an import shop?
Specially Cork

Re: Guys, my girl is cheating on me

Post by Specially Cork »

Firstly, it's important to understand that this isn't your fault. While you may be in love at first, it's easy for these feelings to be forgotten at times, and this is when the cracks start to appear, especially if stored incorrectly.

Before you take any drastic measures, I recommend you man-up and confront the problem head-on, perhaps with a flashlight. While you probably won't get the answer you're hoping for, you can at least get a motive, which should settle your mind.

Once everything is out in the open, you need to settle down and decide whether you're going to fix the problem or move on in a different direction. Moving on may seem easy at first, but this may be difficult if you have things dependent on you and your Dreamcast, like VMUs and additional controllers. You may be looking at various financial complications, such as hefty Paypal and eBay fees.

If you choose to fix the problems, decide if you will fix things yourselves, or mediate trough a third party such as the Hardware forum. If you do things sensibly and maturely, with plenty of varnish and the right grade of sandpaper, you may come out of this set-back better off than you were before. Good luck.
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

You're both a couple of fags.
"He who cannot draw on 3,000 years is living hand-to-mouth." -Goethe
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

Epic.
It's thinking...
Nico0020
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Nico0020 »

a story of true love
*The Cadillac of signatures*
AWESOM-O
DCEmu Fast Newbie
DCEmu Fast Newbie

Post by AWESOM-O »

oh oh oh oh
oh oh oh
oh oh oh oh oh oh
oh oh
oh

oh oh oh oh oh
oh oh oh
oh oh oh oh oh

oh
DaMadFiddler
Team Screamcast
Team Screamcast

Post by DaMadFiddler »

Code-Red wrote:I have suspected for some time now that my girlfriend has been cheating on me.
Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just did not want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to finally check on her.
So, wait. Are your girlfriend and your wife both cheating on you? Is your girlfriend cheating on you *with* your wife? Or do you just not want to talk with your wife about your cheating girlfriend?
:?: :?: :?:
Code-Red
DCEmu Ex-Admin
DCEmu Ex-Admin

Post by Code-Red »

DaMadFiddler wrote:
Code-Red wrote:I have suspected for some time now that my girlfriend has been cheating on me.
So, wait. Are your girlfriend and your wife both cheating on you? Is your girlfriend cheating on you *with* your wife? Or do you just not want to talk with your wife about your cheating girlfriend?
WAY TO KILL THE FUNNAY YOU FUCKING LOW LIFE PIECE OF SHIT. GTFO OF MY NULLS.
Untamed
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by Untamed »

Code-Red wrote:
DaMadFiddler wrote:
WAY TO KILL THE FUNNAY YOU FUCKING LOW LIFE PIECE OF SHIT. GTFO OF MY NULLS.
I think he asks a valid question. You shouldn't be so dismissive to someone trying to help.

I'm just wonder about the general skankiness of your girlfriend. I mean, is she clean down there?
Because if she's coming home with a semen that's a different color than yours, I'd say wait until the right color comes by and you can just patch that crack in the lid up real quick. Like drywall.
"Ignorance can be cured, stupidity cannot."
Roofus wrote:Gay marriage and donkey rape are the same thing. Duh. :roll: