Teeth

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/

Re: Teeth

Post by |darc| »

Jeeba Jabba wrote:
butters wrote:The idea is to put the rapist in extreme pain then run. There's no way the rapist could pursue. If getting kicked in the nuts is enough to put a tough man on the ground, imagine having a bleeding penis.
Taser
Pretty much. I don't see why you need to let the rapist get his penis inside of you before you choose to attack. I guess if you think you're so incapable of defending yourself that you can't possibly make the attack yourself...
It's thinking...
FiendWithoutAface
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by FiendWithoutAface »

Or you could just put "teeth" in your vagina...
ace
Forum ace
Forum ace

Post by ace »

You're missing the point. It's not for Mrs. Joe American, it's for someone in a much poorer nation who is at risk of being raped.

I just want to clarify, I'm not advocating use of this device in any way. I think it would certainly improve the chances of survival. Again, I don't advocate it (or carrying a loaded weapon around, for that matter.)

And to get back on topic, that movie looks ridiculous. I don't think I will be intentionally seeing it.

edit: and the only reason I even brought up that device was because it reminded me of teeth in someone's vagina.
FiendWithoutAface
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by FiendWithoutAface »

ace wrote:You're missing the point. It's not for Mrs. Joe American, it's for someone in a much poorer nation who is at risk of being raped.

I just want to clarify, I'm not advocating use of this device in any way. I think it would certainly improve the chances of survival. Again, I don't advocate it (or carrying a loaded weapon around, for that matter.)

And to get back on topic, that movie looks ridiculous. I don't think I will be intentionally seeing it.

edit: and the only reason I even brought up that device was because it reminded me of teeth in someone's vagina.
It's cool baby. Nobody hatin.
Lartrak
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Lartrak »

but certainly your odds of surviving a rape greatly increase when utilizing an anti-rape device.
Surviving? In all these countries you're referring to, are an extraordinarily high percentage of the victims murdered after the rape?
How to be a Conservative:
You have to believe everything that has ever gone wrong in the history of your country was due to Liberals.
ace
Forum ace
Forum ace

Post by ace »

Lartrak wrote:
but certainly your odds of surviving a rape greatly increase when utilizing an anti-rape device.
Surviving? In all these countries you're referring to, are an extraordinarily high percentage of the victims murdered after the rape?
Surviving, as in, maybe getting away without having a stranger ejaculate his semen into your vagina against your will.
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

ace wrote:
Lartrak wrote:
Surviving, as in, maybe getting away without having a stranger ejaculate his semen into your vagina against your will.
You can actually live with someone else's ejaculate in your vagina.
It's thinking...
Code-Red
DCEmu Ex-Admin
DCEmu Ex-Admin

Post by Code-Red »

|darc| wrote:
ace wrote:
Lartrak wrote:
You can actually live with someone else's ejaculate in your vagina.
Well, it's a nice option to have for rape victims/potential victims. I'm sure some of them had a hard time coping with life after the incident. So either:

A) Not get raped, implant a torture device on rapist, manage to get away
B) Not get raped, implant a torture device on rapist, possibly getting yourself killed
C) Get raped, abort the child, suffer tramatic stress the rest of your life

Not everything is black an white here darc. Do you even know any rape victims?
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

Code-Red wrote:Do you even know any rape victims?
I do actually know one rape victim, but that's besides the point. Getting raped doesn't mean you no longer are able to survive.
It's thinking...
Calavera
DCEmu Classic User
DCEmu Classic User

Post by Calavera »

This thread has turned into so much fail.