Woman Calls 911 to Meet Cute Cop

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
DaMadFiddler
Team Screamcast
Team Screamcast
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Woman Calls 911 to Meet Cute Cop

Post by DaMadFiddler »

CNN.com wrote:ALOHA, Oregon (AP) -- A woman who called 911 to get "the cutest cop I've seen" to sent back to her home got a date all right -- a court date.

The same sheriff's deputy arrested her on charges of misuse of the emergency dispatch system.

Washington County Sheriff's Sgt. David Thompson told KGW-TV of Portland it all started with a noise complaint called in last month by neighbors of Lorna Jeanne Dudash. The deputy sent to check on the complaint knocked on her door, then left.

Thompson said Dudash then called 911, asking that the "cutie pie" deputy return.

"He's the cutest cop I've seen in a long time. I just want to know his name," Dudash told the dispatcher. "Heck, it doesn't come very often a good man comes to your doorstep."

After listening to some more, followed by a bit of silence, the dispatcher asked again why Dudash needed the deputy to return.

"Honey, I'm just going to be honest with you, OK? I just thought he was cute. I'm 45 years old and I'd just like to meet him again, but I don't know how to go about doing that without calling 911," she said.

"I know this is absolutely not in any way, shape or form an emergency, but if you would give the officer my phone number and ask him to come back, would you mind?"

The deputy returned, verified that there was no emergency and arrested her for misusing the 911 system, an offense punishable by a fine of up to several thousand dollars and a year in jail.

Thompson said Thursday it was the first case he knew of in which someone called the emergency line for such a personal reason.

"That's taking up valuable time from dispatchers who could be taking true emergency calls," he said.
http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/07/14/911.m ... index.html
melancholy
DCEmu's Ace Attorney
DCEmu's Ace Attorney

Post by melancholy »

:lol: Women...
Hawq
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Hawq »

Sounds like she woulda enjoyed him slapping the cuffs on her
The Prisoner - Makes NGE's ending look almost intelligible.
theres no-one else to blame

Bored? figure out where the above lines from. Answers
Sir Savant
Somewhat Dumb Knight

Post by Sir Savant »

Saw this on teh Inside Edition. Funny stuff.

OT, but do you go to Ball State, DMF? PeerGuardian always blocks something from Ball State when I see topics of yours...
ace
Forum ace
Forum ace

Post by ace »

Melancholy attends ball state.
melancholy
DCEmu's Ace Attorney
DCEmu's Ace Attorney

Post by melancholy »

ace wrote:Melancholy attends ball state.
Yep. Ball State offers 2 gigs worth of web space for all attending students, so that's what I use to host my images. So if Peerguardian is blocking him, it's probably blocking all of my sigs, avatars, badges, and other posted images.
Chaniyth
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by Chaniyth »

At least the same officer knows his position as an officer; he returned alright... to arrest her. :lol:
All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a Thousand Enemies, and when they catch you, they will kill you... but first they must catch you.
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

I would've at least gotten a blowjob first. I mean, you know she was willing.
It's thinking...
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

Darcus Magnus wrote:I would've at least gotten a blowjob first. I mean, you know she was willing.

Definitely.
"He who cannot draw on 3,000 years is living hand-to-mouth." -Goethe
Mark30001
Mark30001
Mark30001

Post by Mark30001 »

Lol, sounds like some Desperate Housewives rubbish...