wolf 3d

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
dreamcaster1
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

wolf 3d

Post by dreamcaster1 »

sorry for not being doom related i have a copy of a game called blake stone 3d i replaced some files in wolf 3d with files from this game and some of the graphics in the game changed does that mean wolf 3d can have mods like doom and quake do
mik
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by mik »

this sounds interesting, i dont know, perhpas cr0t (im pretty sure i spelt that wrong :( ) knows for sure. If it is possible that would be pretty cool.

Have any screenshots?
StriderXg2
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu
Location: http://www.youtube.com/rkotm for my films about gaming and such.

Post by StriderXg2 »

I dont think that Blakestone would work, its a totally different game, and btw it kinda sucks..lol
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

There are already mods for Wolf3d, such as PacMan Wolf. This is more of a OffTopic question so.....

In the words of IUG, whooooooooooosh!
It's thinking...
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

wolf 3d

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

dreamcaster1 wrote: sorry for not being doom related i have a copy of a game called blake stone 3d i replaced some files in wolf 3d with files from this game and some of the graphics in the game changed does that mean wolf 3d can have mods like doom and quake do

no
"He who cannot draw on 3,000 years is living hand-to-mouth." -Goethe
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

There is actually a level in Wolfenstein 3D that has pacman ghost chaseing you around. Its one of the bonus levels but I forget which episode its on.
CyberCT
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by CyberCT »

LOL I remember that! Unfortunately, I also forget which episode it was on. I had Wolf3D for a LONG time. Unfortunately, the disk that I purchased it on has become messed up and I can't use it anymore. :(

I therefor wouldn't consider it stealing, since I purchased it, so could someone be kind enough to email me the game so I have it again? Email it to chmet@ptdprolog.net.

Thanx!
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

Yea blakestone was pretty poor considering it was released AFTER Doom. And needless to say Doom is 1000 times better in gameplay, graphics, and details. Only thing I don't like about Doom is the hellish setting. I know there was a lot of talk with churches and such with it. As where BlakeStone was simply aliens.
Wii number: 1227 6854 1080 3665
XantiaX
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by XantiaX »

how can you diss blake stone! thats like ripping the piss out of miss pacman just because its pacman but worse! ok so bad example but you get my meaning.

and what about the commander kean secret level in wolf3d hmmm?
..::XantiaX::.. aka Chim-Chim Cootiesniffer
CyberCT
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by CyberCT »

Guys? See my post above?

Thanking you in advance.
404NotFound
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod

Post by 404NotFound »

Yeah I never really had a copy of doom until a few years ago Staples had Doom2 for 3 bucks so I thought hey why not... I also find that college book stores are GOLD MINES for old software.