Download PSD/XDP Here

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
NightStalker
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Download PSD/XDP Here

Post by NightStalker »

Since it isnt anywhere else and Ex told me he wont be re-uploading these versions anymore.Then the wayback machine archive of PSD 1 and XDP are a good start for those wanting a version other than the one that might be coming out within the next year or two...lol..

http://web.archive.org/web/200402220539 ... index.html

both browser downloads are on the archived page.
CyberMick
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by CyberMick »

Thanks NightStalker for posting the download links. I have been after these two browsers for ages. I always wanted to test them out and see how good they were.

Is there any way I can get my DC to share my PC's Broadband connection so that I can surf the net on my DC via a network to my PC?

I don't have a BBA just the standard modem. Would the Coders Cable or USB PC <> DC cable be able to do it? Thanks.
Regards.

CyberMick.
CyberMick
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by CyberMick »

Hi NightStalker did you manage to download XDP o.k? The reason I ask is that my downloads stop at 5Meg and 6Meg and I don't get the full download for some reason.

I have tried on both IE and FireFox and get the same result.
Regards.

CyberMick.
NightStalker
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by NightStalker »

i would suggest a download resumer type software.when i first used the archived downloads,it did that.i used jetcar to resume any interupted downloads and was able to complete the downloads without problems.
CyberMick
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by CyberMick »

Thanks for the sugestion NightStalker I shall do a search for jetcar I tried downloading the files one at a time but it gets to 82% and stops.

Also another annoying thing is the speed at which it downloads just under 20Kbs it doesnt take full advantage of my 512K connection which sucks as if I got faster download speed it would complete.

I shall try jetcar though thanks for the tip. :)
Regards.

CyberMick.
CyberMick
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by CyberMick »

@NightStalker

I downloaded FlashGet (formally known as JetCar) and it downloaded the files to 99% but I removed the .jc! extensions and the RAR files extracted o.k so thank you for the tip it worked fine. :D
Regards.

CyberMick.
NightStalker
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by NightStalker »

heh

FlashGet/Jetcar rules..oh if you have the version with advertisements,just edit the htm pages within the flashget directory to kill the ads..change the ad height/width to 1x1..