Why no hating on american soldiers?

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Killuminati Style
DCEmu Fast Newbie
DCEmu Fast Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Why no hating on american soldiers?

Post by Killuminati Style »

I notice that everybody is pointing fingers at the small % of muslims who cut people heads off and arms off and this and that, but what about the soldiers that abuse and kill the iraqs in prison?

Seems like a lot of suckas got blood on thier hands. I feel bad for both sides, the iraqs and the soldiers and those who was capture and kill. :|
SuperMegatron
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Re: Why no hating on american soldiers?

Post by SuperMegatron »

Killuminati Style wrote:I notice that everybody is pointing fingers at the small % of muslims who cut people heads off and arms off and this and that, but what about the soldiers that abuse and kill the iraqs in prison?

Seems like a lot of suckas got blood on thier hands. I feel bad for both sides, the iraqs and the soldiers and those who was capture and kill. :|
LOL.... When americans cut the heads and arms off muslim "civilians" then the 2 might deserve equal time. There has been numerous posts about the hole prison scandal thing.
farrell2k
DCEmu Fan
DCEmu Fan

Post by farrell2k »

When the soldiers involved start distributing videos of the decapitation of live prisoners via the Internet, then I am sure someone will complain.
Killuminati Style
DCEmu Fast Newbie
DCEmu Fast Newbie

Its all good, just wanted to here other views on this subject. Because everybody is pointing fingers and say this about islam is that and that, muslims, blah blah, and everybody act like american is so clean of sin or something.

I see a lot of stuff happening on both sides.

Anyway peace! )()(
Stormwatch
DCEmu Fan
DCEmu Fan

Post by Stormwatch »

Killuminati Style wrote:what about the soldiers that abuse and kill the iraqs in prison?
Except, as far as I know, there were NO murders of prisoners of iraqi prisoners by coalition forces (duh). Check your facts before spewing nonsense!
Lines join in faint discord and the Stormwatch brews
. . a concert of Kings as the white sea snaps
. . at the heels of a soft prayer
. . whispered
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

farrell2k wrote:When the soldiers involved start distributing videos of the decapitation of live prisoners via the Internet, then I am sure someone will complain.
agreed
Killuminati Style
DCEmu Fast Newbie
DCEmu Fast Newbie

Stormwatch wrote:
Killuminati Style wrote:what about the soldiers that abuse and kill the iraqs in prison?
Except, as far as I know, there were NO murders of prisoners of iraqi prisoners by coalition forces (duh). Check your facts before spewing nonsense!
Actually you find out the facts before speaking to me. There was murders, i seen the videos. One video showed the coalition soldiers killing iraqs with snakes, and they died within mins and they was like "WHO CARES, THATS ONE LESS IRAQ WE GONNA DEAL WITH"
Killuminati Style
DCEmu Fast Newbie
DCEmu Fast Newbie

Killuminati Style wrote:
Stormwatch wrote:
Actually you find out the facts before speaking to me. There was murders, i seen the videos. One video showed the coalition soldiers killing iraqs with snakes, and they died within mins and they was like "WHO CARES, THATS ONE LESS Iraqi WE GONNA DEAL WITH"
MystiK
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Post by MystiK »

yes there were murders
French Connection United Kingdom should be renamed to French Union Connection Klothing
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

Killuminati Style wrote:
Stormwatch wrote:
Actually you find out the facts before speaking to me. There was murders, i seen the videos. One video showed the coalition soldiers killing iraqs with snakes, and they died within mins and they was like "WHO CARES, THATS ONE LESS IRAQ WE GONNA DEAL WITH"
I think you're talking about a spoof video, pal. ;)

There were also spoof videos done, with assholes posing as British soldiers, that made a lot of buzz before being revealed as fake.
"He who cannot draw on 3,000 years is living hand-to-mouth." -Goethe
Wagh
Wagh

Post by Wagh »

farrell2k wrote:When the soldiers involved start distributing videos of the decapitation of live prisoners via the Internet, then I am sure someone will complain.
Let's just ignore when they humiliated prisoners etc. cuz you know that really didn't count.
Bush and Hussein together in bed
Giving H-E-A-D head
Y'all motherfuckers heard what we said
Billions made and millions dead
Ex-Cyber
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Ex-Cyber »

The only thing I've heard of that even hints at murder is that some prisoners died who were apparently handled "outside the system", leading to accusations of hiding them from the ICRC and other humanitarian groups. However I think there are a number of legitimate scenarios that could result in that (e.g. they capture a severely wounded commander or intelligence operative and don't want his location known, and he dies before he can be moved somewhere where he can be stabilized).
"You know, I have a great, wonderful, really original method of teaching antitrust law, and it kept 80 percent of the students awake. They learned things. It was fabulous." -- Justice Stephen Breyer
farrell2k
DCEmu Fan
DCEmu Fan

Post by farrell2k »

Random_Troll wrote:
Let's just ignore when they humiliated prisoners
O.K. cool!
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

Don't you know that America does no wrong? We're the land of the free and the brave! How could we do anything wrong? :lol:
It's thinking...
fatheadpi
First Class Dick
First Class Dick

Post by fatheadpi »

That phrase isn't supposed to be there.

That was one of the more entertaining arguements we've had in a while. Not quite as much fun as a gun control thread, but still fun.
Need a Treamcast, Dreamcast modchip, HUGE DC memory card, ASCII-like DC fighter pad, or Saturn Gameshark with tons of backup memory? PM me.
mankrip
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod

Post by mankrip »

Cheney, Rumsfeld or someone else in a high position the US government said that some prisoners were killed, including a case where, IIRC, a prisoner was biten to death by dogs during a torture session. He said this while talking about the investigations about the tortures in Abu Ghraib.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh mankrip Hell's end wgah'nagl fhtagn.
==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==
Dev blog / Twitter / YouTube
fatheadpi
First Class Dick
First Class Dick

Post by fatheadpi »

There's not "hating" on them because the ones they can find and charge are already facing court-martials.

Soldeirs deal with enough "hating" anyways. Don't think so? Walk on the beach in California with a high-and-tight and real dog tags on.
Need a Treamcast, Dreamcast modchip, HUGE DC memory card, ASCII-like DC fighter pad, or Saturn Gameshark with tons of backup memory? PM me.
toastman
Iron Fist of Justice
Iron Fist of Justice

Post by toastman »

Excuse me for being militarily ignorant, but what's a "high and tight"? A buzzcut?
No signature.
fatheadpi
First Class Dick
First Class Dick

Post by fatheadpi »

Prettty much, toast. It's basically skin on the sides and between a 2 - 4 on top. It tends to be better faded than the buzz cut, and if you have a big dome like me, it's also more rounded, so your head looks less like a duplo.

If anyone really wants to see what a military haircut looks like, I'll post a pic since I just got a haircut.
Cn'Fused
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Cn'Fused »

There's no hating of American soldiers because scandals will just erode the whole process there. It sucks that soldiers can't just go in there and do their jobs, but there will always be some idiot who kills prisoners or tortures people because they are depraved and sick people.

The US tries to hush it up in order to keep the image of it being peaceful in the spotlight - otherwise the situation will get worse.

I mean, Abu Ghraib was awful, but it certainly doesn't mean the other 200,000 soldiers are that evil. Some people don't realise this though, and the media goes on and on and on about it until it seems like the only reason to go into Iraq was to torture people at a prison.

Give it 2 decades - I'm sure we'll here all about the terribles atrocities American soldiers committed. The conflict will be over by then, and the world can be more reflective than during the heat of the moment.