DreamStudio

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
Gmc
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Gmc »

I lent mine to a friend, and he worked out how to do stuff on it, I'll probably get it back one day when I can be bothered...
Master Higgins
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Master Higgins »

just ordered it, can I use their textures and graphics to make a modern world? LIke Earth Bound or is it all medieval?
CoasterKing
Gone Postal...
Gone Postal...

Post by CoasterKing »

Sickliquid86 wrote:just ordered it, can I use their textures and graphics to make a modern world? LIke Earth Bound or is it all medieval?
It's whatever you want really. The object database is really massive and you can make incredibly detailed stuff. Like I said before, the only thing that limits you is the VMU.
Soulhunter123
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Soulhunter123 »

yes i love the cheese. why you ask?
Mr Sheen shines everything clean.
zero
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by zero »

It's whatever you want really. The object database is really massive and you can make incredibly detailed stuff. Like I said before, the only thing that limits you is the VMU.
unless you get the pc version, then you don't have to worry about any limites :mrgreen: , i think ill pick up the pc version of this if i can find it that is.