Dynamite Dreams @ Japan Expo Paris 2013

This forum is for the posting of new newsposts, and it stores the site's news and comments archives. Only newsposters have access to post new news in here; if you wish to submit news, please post it in the discussion section for your particular topic. We may choose to move it here as a newspost if we find that it's worthy for the front page.
Christuserloeser
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Been thanked: 0

Dynamite Dreams @ Japan Expo Paris 2013

Post by Christuserloeser »

Insane homebrew collector.
cube_b3
Ex-Newsposter
Ex-Newsposter

Re: Dynamite Dreams @ Japan Expo Paris 2013

Post by cube_b3 »

Not much to say. I hear the game has been complete for a while now and they are trying to decide how to publish it.
patbier
DC Developer
DC Developer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by patbier »

Hello and thanks for the news !

This video shows how much people enjoyed playing Dynamite Dreams on Dreamcast, at the Japan Expo, which is a very important japanese event close to Paris, in France !

@cube_b3 : the game is not 100% finished. I'm currently working on improving the "equality cases". Indeed, imagine you're are playing and having fun in a long battle, then at the end, you have the same score as one of your friend. Normally, it's a draw game and a new round starts. But, in our tests, we saw that situation can give some frustration that no one wins, so I'm currently coding an "extra time". When it occurs, only the players which have the best score continue to fight in order to have a winner !

We also continue to improve visual effects. Then I have to improve some Artificial intelligences, when Nicolas (Poche) is designing the surprises for the Solo Mode.
Stay tuned ;)
ImageAlice Dreams Tournament Dreamcast fans : http://www.facebook.com/alicedreamst
In August 2015, we had to change "Dynamite Dreams" name to "Alice Dreams Tournament"
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

Looks like a people had a lot of fun! :D
It's thinking...