Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon: Hard Edition Released!

A forum for news and discussion about Beats of Rage and its modification.
InsaneDavid
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by InsaneDavid »

Just a notice (since these mods are the only ones that concern anything from me :lol: ) that I will be unavailable until the night of Sunday, November 27th.
...controller hasn't killed me yet.
kungpow12345
Modder Of Rage
Modder Of Rage

Post by kungpow12345 »

Hopefully when you get back we can "tackle" some of the issues that "crippled"? the overall effect of the first game. I'm trying to make sure to check my bboxes again and I know this time, I'm going to make the enemy "strikes" a bit slower so you have better time to react. I might take Xenox's suggestion and take out the bbox for when you get into the free special to "back off" enemies. Seems logical enough. Also about the audio, I recorded everything like I've done the rest of my mods. I still think if you turn up the audio and turn down the music within BoR it should come out right but I'm going to try again with the soundtrack.
If you've got an ass, I'll kick it!
Lord_Ball
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by Lord_Ball »

I'd only take the bboxes out of the regular special - as it kind of sucks to spend HP to use it then get smacked in the back just to lose more hp and your attack :( .

Also I haven't played the DC version but you have "LTBDesigns" on the pc one (I didn't really do anything while it's using regular BOR ;) )

From what I played it was quite excellent overall.
InsaneDavid
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by InsaneDavid »

kungpow12345 wrote:Hopefully when you get back we can "tackle" some of the issues that "crippled"? the overall effect of the first game. I'm trying to make sure to check my bboxes again and I know this time, I'm going to make the enemy "strikes" a bit slower so you have better time to react.
That could help a little to fix a design flaw of the original SFC games. But that and adding some credits would make a big difference, as I mentioned in an earlier post.
kungpow12345 wrote:I still think if you turn up the audio and turn down the music within BoR it should come out right but I'm going to try again with the soundtrack.
Yeah, the audio sounds fine if you adjust it in the BoR audio options, it's just a pain to have to do it EVERY time is all.
kungpow12345
Modder Of Rage
Modder Of Rage

Post by kungpow12345 »

I agree with the sound comment. I'm probably going to re-record all of the tracks >.< and hopefully that'll help.

Also, I found yet another "bug," surprisingly the one you found in Stage 3. I'm proud to say that I fixed it plus I made "Evil Moon" her right color alternate and I fixed one of the "clown's" alternate colors as well. Thank god for Sailor Moon Plus I suppose :D

I re-uploaded the DC version of the game but I guess you guys would wanna wait for SM+...if nothing else, SM Remake could be a "demo" for what Plus will be. :D

...or lamest terms, SAILOR MOON IS ALIVE AND WELL!! HEH! :kiss)
InsaneDavid
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by InsaneDavid »

Sent you an e-mail concerning audio for SM+, please do a thorough search for the DR clips (if you are missing them) as described in the e-mail.
kungpow12345
Modder Of Rage
Modder Of Rage

Post by kungpow12345 »

I sent you a reply and I'm doing pretty good on the SM+ conversion. Shouldn't be too much longer...(maybe the end of next week)
InsaneDavid
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by InsaneDavid »

Replied, hope all is good. Heading out now, back Sunday.
Christuserloeser

Post by Christuserloeser »

Here's a quick & dirty patch to fix the volume issue:

http://www.dcevolution.net/dsdevelopmen ... _v1_CE.rar

Guess they could be louder, but I like it like that. Let me know if you'd prefer them to be even louder.
Insane homebrew collector.
kungpow12345
Modder Of Rage
Modder Of Rage

Post by kungpow12345 »

Awesome man thanks. I'll definitely have to have you do this for when I get everything situated for Sailor Moon Plus. Speaking of which...

Forget about that one week thing I was talking about. I was joking. I had a radical idea over the weekend and quite frankly, it makes me excited. I'm going to add back in Nephrite and Jadeite to Sailor Moon Plus! That's right! Now all of the generals will be in the game!

Also, I'm going to try to set up two new levels in Sailor Moon Plus to compensate for my new characters.

This is going to be so cool... )()( (Don't worry, I've already ripped them since I got bored on Sunday and pretty much ripped all I could to use in SMS, including a new youma. He's awesome!)
InsaneDavid
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by InsaneDavid »

I'm out of CD-R's right now but the current download for Pretty Solider Sailormoon (Remake) is release version 3, correct? As in the second bugfix.

I'm back so if you need any audio for Pretty Solider Sailormoon Plus, please let me know at least two days in advance from when you are going to need it.
kungpow12345
Modder Of Rage
Modder Of Rage

Post by kungpow12345 »

Yes, it is the 2nd bugfix. Probably after Plus, I'm probably going to correct it one more time and make it more complete compared to Plus so I guess you can consider the "remake" to be a demo...but a very "complete" demo ^_^
kungpow12345
Modder Of Rage
Modder Of Rage

Post by kungpow12345 »

Some update pics from Sailor Moon Plus:

Image Image
Jadeite and Nephrite! 8-)

...I'm adding a new stage for Jadeite soon.
(...and yes, Jadeite and Nephrite were throw togethers but I'm proud to say that as of today, they're working just fine) :D
InsaneDavid
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by InsaneDavid »

Looking nice
kungpow12345
Modder Of Rage
Modder Of Rage

Post by kungpow12345 »

InsaneDavid wrote: Seiya Kou / Sailor Starfighter (which I call for the [eventual] Sailorstars mod). :lol:

Saaailor StttaaaaAAAAAArrrFiiiiiIIiiiitteerr... staaaaage ON!

:D is that good for ya Seiya-chan heh (many many hours paid off...and who would of thought that paint shop pro can do that.) :P
InsaneDavid
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by InsaneDavid »

kungpow12345 wrote:
InsaneDavid wrote: Seiya Kou / Sailor Starfighter (which I call for the [eventual] Sailorstars mod). :lol:

Saaailor StttaaaaAAAAAArrrFiiiiiIIiiiitteerr... staaaaage ON!

:D is that good for ya Seiya-chan heh (many many hours paid off...and who would of thought that paint shop pro can do that.) :P
IRRELEVANT POST!! IRRELEVANT POST TO THE THREAD TOPIC!! May the forum gods strike you down!! :lol: Just kidding, just game from a thread on another forum where that went down.

Yeah, that looks really good, you're not thinking of putting such into DR are you? Or is that stuff for the far off SailorStars mod or just screwing around? Anyway, I still call it. :lol:
kungpow12345
Modder Of Rage
Modder Of Rage

Post by kungpow12345 »

Well, I wanted to get an early start on Sailor Stars seeing as tho I have a looooot of original stuff I gotta grab and make. Thanks to my friends over at #the-tomodachi, I'm getting a lot of help on insight into Sailor Stars and also S and up. A lot of people there are also fans of the game, which is very helpful.

...also I didn't want to make another thread just for this one picture to scare people and make them think that I'm not going to finish another project like the "past me." I finish my projects thank you very much :D I just wanted to show you the quality I'm shooting for when Sailor Stars eventually rolls out onto the scene next year. It's better to start now while everyone is in a "holiday daze." That way, when January hits, everyone will be like...how in the world did you get all of that done already. I can happily say this:

..."I have no life" heh :wink: I'm glad you like it.
kungpow12345
Modder Of Rage
Modder Of Rage

Post by kungpow12345 »

Merry Christmas to you and your families or the lack there of, but hopefully this picture will spark a new interest in my Sailor Moon game series with a preview of what Sailor Stars will become:

This isn't in BoR of course. I'm just showing my cool sprite edit of Tuxedo Kamen in battle with Sailor Uranus and Sailor Star Fighter in the back (probably going to need more work on her)...Enjoy!
kungpow12345
Modder Of Rage
Modder Of Rage

Post by kungpow12345 »

Sailor Moon: Hard Edition is now available here! Just click on the link and :D play away! Feedback appreciated of course!

*All of the bugs mentioned wayyy back when this game was first released as the demo has now been fixed. Since then, I've added more lives and credits for each character, Venus finally has her whip all of the time and I added a Hall of Fame option! Play with your friends and see just who is Top Sailor Senshi! (It doesn't save the hall of fame list after a close yet unfortunately :( )

I have to thank Kirby2000 for his biker fix. Without him, this polished version of Sailor Moon couldn't be possible.
Christuserloeser

Post by Christuserloeser »

Cool, downloading it now - gotta give it a try tonite :D
Insane homebrew collector.