Conspiracy Theory!!!!!!!!!

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Chalavet
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0

Post by Chalavet »

The reason why you check your T cells is because AIDS attacks your own T cells. Your T cells (3 kinds but actually 2 are pretty well documented T-H (actually it is a subscript capital H) and T-C (subscript capital C). You T-H cells are your Helper T cells which are pretty much the "middle man" in your immune system. They'll receive antigens presented by other white blood cells (usually macrophages), and the helper T cells will present the previously presented antigen to B cells which then go about producing antibodies. T-C cells, aka Cytotoxic Killer T cells, serve as the major destroyers of virus infected cells. They are "awakened" by the Helper T cells if something is wrong. The reason why AIDS is so devastating is that it destroys one's defenses. That is why individuals with AIDS are so succumb to basic infections because of their lack of defense. Most individuals who suffer from AIDS must endure a life of taking a mixture of numerous drugs commonly referred to as coctails. These drugs target the transcription machinery of the viruses. If the drugs can hinder transcription, AIDS can be made dormant. The only problem though is that viruses of all sorts are crafty little vermin. We live in an arms race where the viruses are constantly mutating while the pharmaceutical companies are dumping millions of dollars comming up with new drugs and vaccines. Did you ever wonder why they say to get the flu shot each year? The reason why is all because different strains of Influenza will either be prominent or they are adapting and we are simply trying to be ready. I've had the flu twice in the last month which is once more than usual all because there were fewer flu shots to go around this year. Not everyone needs a flu shot if the rest of one's community or surrounding area is already vaccinated (Herd Immunity), but this year is tough.

The bottom line is this: If you want to stay safe, don't have sex. If you have got to have sex, wear a condom. Nevertheless, the smallest possible holes in a condom are exponentially larger than AIDS or anyother virus. If you're prescribed medication, use it completely and as prescribed. It is a jungle out there and your body is a battlefield.
SkillsTakinPills
DCEmu Banned
DCEmu Banned
Been thanked: 0

Post by SkillsTakinPills »

I knew what t-cells are, I just wanted to know why he wanted me to check mine. I didn't say I had AIDS. Nobody in my family has had a known case of HIV or AIDS.
Why would aliens come to earth and build something like the pyramids and never come back and build something else?
Chalavet
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by Chalavet »

A low Tcell count is indicative of being infected with AIDS.
SkillsTakinPills
DCEmu Banned
DCEmu Banned

Post by SkillsTakinPills »

It doesn't matter, I don't have AIDS.
AmadeusZull
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by AmadeusZull »

SkillsTakinPills wrote: I knew what t-cells are, I just wanted to know why he wanted me to check mine. I didn't say I had AIDS. Nobody in my family has had a known case of HIV or AIDS.
Why would aliens come to earth and build something like the pyramids and never come back and build something else?
took u long 2 get my joke - heh - zull 2 smart 4 u -

I am no longer an ACE@ite. Never will I kiss his feet is what I don't. And that I don't, is good I do.
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

SkillsTakinPills wrote: It doesn't matter, I don't have AIDS.
Yeah you do
"He who cannot draw on 3,000 years is living hand-to-mouth." -Goethe
Dr Wily

Post by Dr Wily »

ok, well as the topic has now apparently become

"you have aids"

"no I dont"

"yes you do"

TOPIC CLOSED :roll: