Need a sig?

This forum is where you can show off your art, such as emulator software skins, DVD and CD covers; or discuss other art-related topics.
Narcissus
TAFKA Token99
TAFKA Token99
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Narcissus »

Thx Neon... I was going to do that sometime, but I hadn't gotten around to it yet... now I don't have to! :D
The only limitations we have, are the ones we set for ourselves...
Narcissus
TAFKA Token99
TAFKA Token99

Post by Narcissus »

You can delete it from your server whenever you want NG. I have it saved on mine now... thx again...
The only limitations we have, are the ones we set for ourselves...
NeonGenesis
Respected Artist
Respected Artist

Post by NeonGenesis »

You're certainly welcome, Token :)

e1x51, here's the sig you requested, I tried to stay to your guidelines:

EDIT: Sorry about the mixup, there. It's all fixed. My apologies. Oh, and sorry the car looks kind of sh?tty. The JPEG compression added a load of artifacts.

EDIT 2: Okay, Racing is changed to Racer. If the changes aren't showing up, hit Refresh on your browser.

JDCreationz, still need that info before I can start on yours.

Cless, I've got one more sig to finish, and then I will get to work on your revision.
Last edited by NeonGenesis on Thu Aug 15, 2002 3:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kiley
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by Kiley »

NeonGenesis wrote:Alright, here you are, Kiley. I've made two versions, one with and one without your name. The version without the name, you can see more of Knuckles, so I thought I would provide that version as well. Also, I thought I'd try using a different image in the avatar this time, yet keep it along the same lines of style.

THANKS! :lol:

2 questions:

1 - What is the 100% Pure Aussie Font?

2 - Was it made in PaintShop Pro? If so, are these files openable in Photoshop or the GIMP? If so, could you please send it to me or post is somewhere?

Thanks again!

Kiley
Daniel Kiley is still "dreaming"
NeonGenesis
Respected Artist
Respected Artist

Post by NeonGenesis »

Kiley wrote: 2 questions:

1 - What is the 100% Pure Aussie Font?

2 - Was it made in PaintShop Pro? If so, are these files openable in Photoshop or the GIMP? If so, could you please send it to me or post is somewhere?
You're welcome :)

1 - It's called Foxjump. Took a while to figure that out, lol. I have literally thousands of fonts...

2 - Yes, it was made in Paint Shop Pro. I can make you a Photoshop PSD version of the original and zip it up with a copy of the Foxjump font, if you'd like. Just reply or PM me with the e-mail address you would like it sent to.
NeonGenesis
Respected Artist
Respected Artist

Post by NeonGenesis »

And now, for my greatest sig ever.... My very own, brand new, Mr. Green.

W??l
Respected Artist
Respected Artist

Post by W??l »

NeonGenesis wrote:And now, for my greatest sig ever.... My very own, brand new, Mr. Green.

and thats the best one you've made yet
Great One
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by Great One »

Neon Genesis, I must give you a HUGE thank for the sig and avatar.

:oops: :oops: :oops: :o :oops: :o :oops: :o :o :oops: :o :o :oops: :o :o :oops: :o :oops: :o :oops:
:o :oops: :o :o :oops: :o :oops: :o :oops: :o :oops: :o :oops: :oops: :o :oops: :o :oops: :oops: :o
:o :oops: :o :o :oops: :oops: :oops: :o :oops: :oops: :oops: :o :oops: :o :oops: :oops: :o :oops: :oops: :o
:o :oops: :o :o :oops: :o :oops: :o :oops: :o :oops: :o :oops: :o :o :oops: :o :oops: :o :oops:
YOU
NeonGenesis
Respected Artist
Respected Artist

Post by NeonGenesis »

You're most certainly welcome, Great One, and that is a very impressive thank you :mrgreen:
melancholy
DCEmu's Ace Attorney
DCEmu's Ace Attorney

Post by melancholy »

Lupin[lvl] wrote:pages are gonna take forever to load with these hefty sigs. 400x110 forever!
I think you need to take a break from the sig-making there, Neon...

Seriously, this page took almost 3 minutes to load because of all the sigs! I mean, they are cool, but I am starting to agree with Lupin, DCEmu is slowing way down for me anymore.
NeonGenesis
Respected Artist
Respected Artist

Post by NeonGenesis »

I guess. I have been load-time friendly, though, guys. I've tried to make sure most sigs are <20k (Most are in the 17k range), all avatars ~6k.
bizzle

Post by bizzle »

DUDE YOU KICK ASS!! thanks so much, your work kick ass!!
NeonGenesis
Respected Artist
Respected Artist

Post by NeonGenesis »

BlackxKnight, here's the sig you requested. The image you provided was a bit on the small side, so I had to get a bit creative as to how to work it into the sig:

JDCreationz
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by JDCreationz »

EDIT:

[post removed by JDCreationz, for beinga blind retard]
Last edited by JDCreationz on Thu Aug 15, 2002 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NeonGenesis
Respected Artist
Respected Artist

Post by NeonGenesis »

NeonGenesis wrote:JDCreationz, it's just plain old PaintShop Pro 7 The only add-on feature other than that I've used is Axion Lens Flare in the Code-Red Xbox one, but other than that, everything is pure PSP7. I'd be glad to make you one, just gotta tell me what you want in it. Color schemes, images you can provide, text, logos, general themes, whatever, just gotta let me know.
NeonGenesis wrote: You DID say please. And I said yes. Gotta answer those questions first, though, so I know what it is you're after.
NeonGenesis wrote: JDCreationz, still need that info before I can start on yours.
For the last time, YES, JDCreationz, I will, once you give me that info...
clessoulis
DCEmu Uncool Newbie
DCEmu Uncool Newbie

Post by clessoulis »

Not to bug you or anything but I thought you where working on a version for me. Just curious.
DNR the current kickass dc programer. Thanks
for the emulator I've been waiting 2 years for.

Thanks to Reaper2k2 also for showing interest into WSC emulation.

Selfbooting for Noobs
NeonGenesis
Respected Artist
Respected Artist

Post by NeonGenesis »

I'm getting there, Cless. I'm still finishing one or two e-mail based requests, and I will get you yours.
Kiley
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Thanks

Post by Kiley »

I can make you a Photoshop PSD version of the original and zip it up with a copy of the Foxjump font, if you'd like.

Thanks NeonGenesis, I would love have a much around with it myself, just to see a little more of what you've done, and see if I can squeeze in a little more "Australiana". I might also make a modified version featuring a little character I made called "Bouncer the Kangaroo", following the same scheme as "Knuckles the Echidna". By the way, the bit that says Knuckles the Echidna, is that from your own fonts, because I might need them as well. Oh, and maybe the Kiley font...

Anyways, if you could send it to the address found by simply clicking on the email icon at the end of this post that would be great!

webmaster@gamesdownunder.zzn.com

Kiley

BTW - Can we call you something for short? Typing NeonGenesis is a little long for my brittle fingers :) NG? Neon? Genesis? NGen? NeoGeno?
NeonGenesis
Respected Artist
Respected Artist

Post by NeonGenesis »

You're most certainly welcome, Kiley, and I will send that Zip file off to you in just a moment. The word KNUCKLES is written in the Sonic font, which I can send to you, as well. As far as the font for your name, I haven't the slightest idea, lol. Oh, and calling me Neon is just fine.

Jabba2442, here's the sig you requested:

Also, there are a few of you who have contacted me either by PM, reply, or E-mail which haven't gotten their sig or revision yet, and I apologize for the delay, trust me, I AM working on them, and I promise, I will have them to you ASAP.
Kiley
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by Kiley »

Thanks Neon, I havent taken a look yet, but I have download the zip.

:lol: Kiley