Be careful where you tread in here...
melancholy
DCEmu's Ace Attorney
DCEmu's Ace Attorney
https://www.houzz.com/pro/kuchnie/
Has thanked: 0

Post by melancholy »

|darc| wrote:
melancholy wrote:Whoa, hold on a second. You mean to tell me that's actually real? I thought for sure it was a frightening Photoshop.
God, you're such an idiot.
Oh fuck off.

God, I hate coming here because of you.
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba
Been thanked: 0

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

rofl
"He who cannot draw on 3,000 years is living hand-to-mouth." -Goethe
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

melancholy wrote:
|darc| wrote:
melancholy wrote:Whoa, hold on a second. You mean to tell me that's actually real? I thought for sure it was a frightening Photoshop.
Oh fuck off.

Then don't. Honestly I don't think we need someone here who is daft enough to think that someone took a bunch of pictures of an old Chinese woman taken at multiple angles and messed with her feet in Photoshop. What are they thinking? "Wow, look at how fucking awesome I am at Photoshop; I took all these pictures and morphed this old bitch's feet"?
It's thinking...
melancholy
DCEmu's Ace Attorney
DCEmu's Ace Attorney

Post by melancholy »

|darc| wrote:
melancholy wrote:
|darc| wrote:
Oh fuck off.

Then don't. Honestly I don't think we need someone here who is daft enough to think that someone took a bunch of pictures of an old Chinese woman taken at multiple angles and messed with her feet in Photoshop. What are they thinking? "Wow, look at how fucking awesome I am at Photoshop; I took all these pictures and morphed this old bitch's feet"?
Yeah, why is that so hard to believe? This is the internet. People make stupid shit with Photoshop all the time.

And besides, I don't believe I should leave the site just because of a jackass like you.
Christuserloeser

Post by Christuserloeser »

Love is in the Air...
Insane homebrew collector.
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

melancholy wrote:Yeah, why is that so hard to believe? This is the internet. People make stupid shit with Photoshop all the time.
Yeah, people make stupid shit, but people don't make 5 pictures, all looking realistic, of some Chinese woman's feet all morphed up. Especially when it doesn't make any sense for the photos to be taken otherwise (put it into context--why the fuck else would someone be taking up-close shots of this Chinese woman's foot if they were regular feet?)
melancholy wrote:And besides, I don't believe I should leave the site just because of a jackass like you.
At least you'll make the rest of the memberlist better by comparison.
It's thinking...
butters
Classic Games Lover
Classic Games Lover
Location: Lubbock, Texas, United States, Sol 3, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by butters »

I like cheese!
APE
Newsposter
Newsposter

Post by APE »

butters wrote:I like cheese!
OMg me2.!
A few fries short of a happy meal.
melancholy
DCEmu's Ace Attorney
DCEmu's Ace Attorney

Post by melancholy »

|darc| wrote:
melancholy wrote:Yeah, why is that so hard to believe? This is the internet. People make stupid shit with Photoshop all the time.
Yeah, people make stupid shit, but people don't make 5 pictures, all looking realistic, of some Chinese woman's feet all morphed up. Especially when it doesn't make any sense for the photos to be taken otherwise (put it into context--why the fuck else would someone be taking up-close shots of this Chinese woman's foot if they were regular feet?)
Like I'd know. Maybe it's someone's grandma or something. Maybe there was something weird about them prior and someone thought it would be funny to morph them more. That's besides the point. I'm just saying that I've never heard of this before and I found it crazy and unbelievable. But hey, it's actually true and I learned something, grotesque as it may be.

Not that it would matter to you. You would just rather act all important and pretend you know everything.
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

Jesus, why don't you just shoot yourself?
melancholy wrote:Like I'd know.
Of course you wouldn't. You're melancholy.
melancholy wrote:Maybe it's someone's grandma or something.
I know the Chinese are weird with their small eyes and all, but I wouldn't expect them to photograph their grandmothers' feet for the fun of it.
melancholy wrote:Maybe there was something weird about them prior and someone thought it would be funny to morph them more.
A bunch of different files at multiple angles? No...

I was going to say "no artist good enough to do that would be stupid enough to do something like that" but then I realized I'm talking to an artist that could probably do that but is pretty fucking stupid.
melancholy wrote:That's besides the point. I'm just saying that I've never heard of this before and I found it crazy and unbelievable. But hey, it's actually true and I learned something, grotesque as it may be.

Not that it would matter to you. You would just rather act all important and pretend you know everything.
I was surprised and grossed out when I first saw this, too. I knew the Chinese had a fetish for women with small feet, but I didn't know that they had done this. So I was pretty much as clueless as you were. But the difference between knowing everything (something I can't say I do) and having intelligence (which I apparently do) is that I can deduce the validity of something like this.

Apparently you lack both. Fucking idiot.
It's thinking...
melancholy
DCEmu's Ace Attorney
DCEmu's Ace Attorney

Post by melancholy »

|darc| wrote:
melancholy wrote:Like I'd know.
Of course you wouldn't. You're melancholy.
Oh, so funny. Our forum is blessed for having such wit as yours.
|darc| wrote:
melancholy wrote:Maybe there was something weird about them prior and someone thought it would be funny to morph them more.
A bunch of different files at multiple angles? No...

I was going to say "no artist good enough to do that would be stupid enough to do something like that" but then I realized I'm talking to an artist that could probably do that but is pretty fucking stupid.
No argument there. It would be stupid. So is YTMND and YouTube. I am constantly amazed by energy placed in the creation of stupid things that serve no real purpose. This is not beyond the realm of that comprehension.
|darc| wrote:I was surprised and grossed out when I first saw this, too. I knew the Chinese had a fetish for women with small feet, but I didn't know that they had done this. So I was pretty much as clueless as you were. But the difference between knowing everything (something I can't say I do) and having intelligence (which I apparently do) is that I can deduce the validity of something like this.

Apparently you lack both. Fucking idiot.
And how did you discover this information? Did you, by mere study of the pictures, deduce that they were in fact real? Or did you say, 'wow, that's crazy' and then proceed to look it up for that validation? Because you speak as if you just instantly know if something is real or not, which makes you a bigger fool than I.
melancholy
DCEmu's Ace Attorney
DCEmu's Ace Attorney

Post by melancholy »

:guffaw:

Okay, I'm done.
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

melancholy wrote:No argument there. It would be stupid. So is YTMND and YouTube. I am constantly amazed by energy placed in the creation of stupid things that serve no real purpose. This is not beyond the realm of that comprehension.
I guess you are more fucking stupid than I thought you were. I lot of stupid nonsense bullshit shows up on YTMND and YouTube, but they're generally some sort of expression. Not that you'd really know anything about that living your mundane cookie-cutter life.
melancholy wrote:And how did you discover this information? Did you, by mere study of the pictures, deduce that they were in fact real? Or did you say, 'wow, that's crazy' and then proceed to look it up for that validation? Because you speak as if you just instantly know if something is real or not, which makes you a bigger fool than I.
No one can be a bigger fool than you are, moron. Out of curiosity I did look it up (I always look things up), but I could tell it was pretty much real by looking at it. I didn't go "LOZL PHOTOSHOP" like you apparently did. Is today your first day on the internet?
It's thinking...
melancholy
DCEmu's Ace Attorney
DCEmu's Ace Attorney

Post by melancholy »

|darc| wrote:
melancholy wrote:No argument there. It would be stupid. So is YTMND and YouTube. I am constantly amazed by energy placed in the creation of stupid things that serve no real purpose. This is not beyond the realm of that comprehension.
I guess you are more fucking stupid than I thought you were. I lot of stupid nonsense bullshit shows up on YTMND and YouTube, but they're generally some sort of expression. Not that you'd really know anything about that living your mundane cookie-cutter life.
Expression!?! Do you even know what you are saying, or did you just give up on rational thought and instead focused that energy on coming up with better ways to insult me? Are you really going to sit there and try to defend the so-called 'usefulness' of a site like YTMND to help people express themselves? YouTube, maybe, but YTMND?
|darc| wrote:No one can be a bigger fool than you are, moron. Out of curiosity I did look it up (I always look things up), but I could tell it was pretty much real by looking at it. I didn't go "LOZL PHOTOSHOP" like you apparently did. Is today your first day on the internet?
It is interesting that you would say that, considering the internet's tendency to falsify things is what caused me to think Photoshop instead of real images. In fact, only those new to the internet, or hell, media in general would take images that crazy and validate them at first glance. So really, the question would come back to you. Is this your first day on the internet?
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

melancholy wrote:Expression!?! Do you even know what you are saying, or did you just give up on rational thought and instead focused that energy on coming up with better ways to insult me? Are you really going to sit there and try to defend the so-called 'usefulness' of a site like YTMND to help people express themselves? YouTube, maybe, but YTMND?
Why else do these people do it? I think even the stupid shit on YTMND is still made by people who are creating expressions.

There is no reason to Photoshop multiple pictures of this woman's feet, nor is there any reason for them to exist otherwise! FUCKING IDIOT.
melancholy wrote:It is interesting that you would say that, considering the internet's tendency to falsify things is what caused me to think Photoshop instead of real images. In fact, only those new to the internet, or hell, media in general would take images that crazy and validate them at first glance. So really, the question would come back to you. Is this your first day on the internet?
You don't think there are interesting real things on the internet? The point is that you have to have skills deducing what's real from what's fake. Really, you'd have to be extremely fucking stupid to pass these images as Photoshops. So apparently you are really fucking stupid.
It's thinking...
Zealous zerotype
zerotype

Post by Zealous zerotype »

Mel, in all honesty, I can't believe you of all people would be that foolish. I mean come the fuck on what do you got shitty down syndrome or something? Go get raped.
Last edited by Zealous zerotype on Sun May 20, 2007 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SCO=SCUM=M$=SCO it keeps repeating :P
i'm a randite :worship:
DYTDMFBSB?
There must have been some mistake
I'm not the one who should be saved
My divinity has been denied
Mary and me were both fucked by God
melancholy
DCEmu's Ace Attorney
DCEmu's Ace Attorney

Post by melancholy »

I'm going to bed now, so we'll have to stop here. But it was fun while it lasted.

:kiss)
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

melancholy wrote:I'm going to bed now, so we'll have to stop here. But it was fun while it lasted.

:kiss)
hahahahaha it's like fucking 8 o'clock and you're going to sleep?

you're still like a fucking kid with a bedtime.

Oh no, I better go to sleep! You know what happens to those people who stay up late! They might put curse words in their topic titles or try alcohol!
It's thinking...
chozen2
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by chozen2 »

Seeing how foot binding was/is a Chinese custom, I guess BoneyCork is a Chinaphile, too? Or maybe a more general Asiaphile?

Either way, |/| .
A wise man once said, "As a wise man once said, 'It is better to phail completely and admit you suck, than miss perfection slightly and pretend you pwn.'"
Sir Savant
Somewhat Dumb Knight

Post by Sir Savant »

uh, in b4 teh lockzorz?

Seriously guys, chill out. It is just a picture.

Melancholy did not know that foot-binding existed, and presumed that they were photoshops (I have seen people with their feet bound and thought these photos were photoshopped until I remembered.)

|darc|, in his infinite wisdom, thought correctly that they were not photoshops.

Whoopdee-fuckin-doo.