Soully don't hurt me.
Don't hurt me.
No more.
Sir Savant
Somewhat Dumb Knight
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Sir Savant »

What is null? This, I believe, is a problem of knowledge that must be discussed further.

First we have to look at the history of null. It has been a dumping ground for random spam, and there are stories from Nullish Veterans concerning up to 30 pages of spam. Of course, since the forum is purged every once in a while, there is no way to actually verify these accounts. Thus everything must be taken with a grain of salt.

Scientifically, null is a void in which nothing should exist. Of course, this post exists at least temporarily. So does this mean that Null is a temporary idea? Something that cannot be grasped? Of course, Null and the contents of null are mutually exclusive. It is a logical fallacy to presuppose that transient existence is a property and that the contained gives the container characteristics. A round disc inside a box does not a round box make.

Then we must analyze null as an art. Is it what makes our souls vibrate? Do the "Mark Discordia" and "Adam Delano" fads point to an inner meaning of null? Or do those pictures really only signify emptiness? Perhaps art is the wrong approach to the question, because our emotional biases can taint our decisions.

So what about the word "null" itself? What does it mean? "Nothing", says a dictionary to my right, and "A void wherein there exists a void", says a dictionary to my left. Clearly the word "null" describes both a forum containing posts, but at the same time those posts have no real deep meaning. There appear on occasion posts with real meaning, but these are either quickly buried in spam, moved to where they can legitimately exist, or are meant to lose their meanings after a purge.

I guess where I am going with this is that "null" carries with it it's own meaning for everyone. Perhaps it is ironically the void that fills your soul. Maybe it is an intangible idea describing the idea of "nothing". Does it have contents if it is a container, or does the word only describe the contained? Perhaps we will never know until someone can truly travel to the void and come back to describe to us what "null" actually is.
chozen2
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by chozen2 »

Sir Savant wrote:What is null? This, I believe, is a problem of knowledge that must be discussed further.

First we have to look at the history of null. It has been a dumping ground for random spam, and there are stories from Nullish Veterans concerning up to 30 pages of spam. Of course, since the forum is purged every once in a while, there is no way to actually verify these accounts. Thus everything must be taken with a grain of salt.

Scientifically, null is a void in which nothing should exist. Of course, this post exists at least temporarily. So does this mean that Null is a temporary idea? Something that cannot be grasped? Of course, Null and the contents of null are mutually exclusive. It is a logical fallacy to presuppose that transient existence is a property and that the contained gives the container characteristics. A round disc inside a box does not a round box make.

Then we must analyze null as an art. Is it what makes our souls vibrate? Do the "Mark Discordia" and "Adam Delano" fads point to an inner meaning of null? Or do those pictures really only signify emptiness? Perhaps art is the wrong approach to the question, because our emotional biases can taint our decisions.

So what about the word "null" itself? What does it mean? "Nothing", says a dictionary to my right, and "A void wherein there exists a void", says a dictionary to my left. Clearly the word "null" describes both a forum containing posts, but at the same time those posts have no real deep meaning. There appear on occasion posts with real meaning, but these are either quickly buried in spam, moved to where they can legitimately exist, or are meant to lose their meanings after a purge.

I guess where I am going with this is that "null" carries with it it's own meaning for everyone. Perhaps it is ironically the void that fills your soul. Maybe it is an intangible idea describing the idea of "nothing". Does it have contents if it is a container, or does the word only describe the contained? Perhaps we will never know until someone can truly travel to the void and come back to describe to us what "null" actually is.
Where is your counter argument? We need more examples. You were standing up there talking, but all I could think of was a butterfly that wasn't a butterfly. Maybe next time try to coordinate with other group members better. You also left out other areas of knowledge, such as natural science and mathematics.

C+
A wise man once said, "As a wise man once said, 'It is better to phail completely and admit you suck, than miss perfection slightly and pretend you pwn.'"
Sir Savant
Somewhat Dumb Knight

Post by Sir Savant »

chozen2 wrote:
Sir Savant wrote:What is null? This, I believe, is a problem of knowledge that must be discussed further.

Where is your counter argument? We need more examples. You were standing up there talking, but all I could think of was a butterfly that wasn't a butterfly. Maybe next time try to coordinate with other group members better. You also left out other areas of knowledge, such as natural science and mathematics.

C+
When we go to El Salvador, I am gonna make you get your own milk. Straight from the cow. Biotch.
chozen2
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by chozen2 »

Sir Savant wrote:
chozen2 wrote:

C+
When we go to El Salvador, I am gonna make you get your own milk. Straight from the cow. Biotch.
Only after you suck my dick.
A wise man once said, "As a wise man once said, 'It is better to phail completely and admit you suck, than miss perfection slightly and pretend you pwn.'"
Sir Savant
Somewhat Dumb Knight

Post by Sir Savant »

chozen2 wrote:
Sir Savant wrote:
chozen2 wrote:

C+
Can it be some generic hispanic prostitute instead?
chozen2
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by chozen2 »

Sir Savant wrote:
chozen2 wrote:
Sir Savant wrote:
chozen2 wrote:

C+
OK, but you're paying.
Sir Savant
Somewhat Dumb Knight

Post by Sir Savant »

chozen2 wrote:
Sir Savant wrote:
chozen2 wrote:
Sir Savant wrote:
chozen2 wrote:

C+
OK, but you're paying.
It's a deal.
chozen2
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by chozen2 »

Sir Savant wrote:
chozen2 wrote:
Sir Savant wrote:
chozen2 wrote:
Sir Savant wrote:
chozen2 wrote:

C+
OK, but you're paying.
It's a deal.
Can it be a hot one?
Sir Savant
Somewhat Dumb Knight

Post by Sir Savant »

chozen2 wrote:
Sir Savant wrote:
chozen2 wrote:
Sir Savant wrote:
chozen2 wrote:
Sir Savant wrote:
chozen2 wrote:

C+
OK, but you're paying.
It's a deal.
Can it be a hot one?
You are getting a prostitute for free and now you want a hot one? That is gonna cost you some.
chozen2
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by chozen2 »

Sir Savant wrote:
chozen2 wrote:
Sir Savant wrote:
chozen2 wrote:
Sir Savant wrote:
chozen2 wrote:
Sir Savant wrote:
chozen2 wrote:

C+
OK, but you're paying.
It's a deal.
Can it be a hot one?
You are getting a prostitute for free and now you want a hot one? That is gonna cost you some.
OK, we'll get a quote from an ugly whore, then we'll get a hot one, and I'll pay the difference.
Sir Savant
Somewhat Dumb Knight

Post by Sir Savant »

chozen2 wrote:
Sir Savant wrote:
chozen2 wrote:
Sir Savant wrote:
chozen2 wrote:
Sir Savant wrote:
chozen2 wrote:
Sir Savant wrote:
chozen2 wrote:

C+
OK, but you're paying.
It's a deal.
Can it be a hot one?
OK, we'll get a quote from an ugly whore, then we'll get a hot one, and I'll pay the difference.
Hey hey hey. Who said there were any hot ones to begin with?
chozen2
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by chozen2 »

Sir Savant wrote:
chozen2 wrote:
Sir Savant wrote:
chozen2 wrote:
Sir Savant wrote:
chozen2 wrote:
Sir Savant wrote:
chozen2 wrote:
Sir Savant wrote:
chozen2 wrote:

C+
OK, but you're paying.
It's a deal.
Can it be a hot one?
"And God said, 'Let there be two symmetrical formations on her chest, that she may be beheld as hot, and let there be a price gap separating the ugliness and the hotness.' And it was so, and God saw the hot hooker and the ugly hooker and He saw that they were good." Syphilis 1:10
Sir Savant
Somewhat Dumb Knight

Post by Sir Savant »

chozen2 wrote:
Sir Savant wrote:
chozen2 wrote:
Sir Savant wrote:
chozen2 wrote:
Sir Savant wrote:
chozen2 wrote:
Sir Savant wrote:
chozen2 wrote:
Sir Savant wrote:
chozen2 wrote:

C+
OK, but you're paying.
It's a deal.
Can it be a hot one?
"And God said, 'Let there be two symmetrical formations on her chest, that she may be beheld as hot, and let there be a price gap separating the ugliness and the hotness.' And it was so, and God saw the hot hooker and the ugly hooker and He saw that they were good." Syphilis 1:10
So I guess this means you want an ugly one, huh?
Skynet
DCEmu T-800
DCEmu T-800

Post by Skynet »

Damn quotes!

What is null, no matter.
What is matter, nevermind. hehehe
Live gamertag: SKYNET211

Steam gamertag: SkynetT800
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

Freaky Keneaki wrote:What is null?

Soully don't hurt me.
Don't hurt me.
No more.
I WAS THINIIKNG THE SAME LOL
It's thinking...
not just souLLy now
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by not just souLLy now »

|darc| wrote:
Freaky Keneaki wrote:What is null?

Soully don't hurt me.
Don't hurt me.
No more.
I WAS THINIIKNG THE SAME LOL
:o
Zealous zerotype
zerotype

Post by Zealous zerotype »

SOULLY I SAW U POSTED AND HOPED YUO SYAD YOU GUYS SUCK.
SCO=SCUM=M$=SCO it keeps repeating :P
i'm a randite :worship:
DYTDMFBSB?
There must have been some mistake
I'm not the one who should be saved
My divinity has been denied
Mary and me were both fucked by God
atf487
DCEmu's Ranter
DCEmu's Ranter