How do I convert a nero file to diskjuggler

Be careful where you tread in here...
pixel
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu
https://www.houzz.com/pro/kuchnie/

How do I convert a nero file to diskjuggler

Post by pixel »

im running osx 10.2 and fukking nero isnt on it yet aparently. all the guieds say that i need discjuggler files, but i cant find any. im trying to burn nester!!!!!! wtf is this soooooooo hard?????
Specially Cork

Re: How do I convert a nero file to diskjuggler

Post by Specially Cork »

I too struggled for years at home with no way to convert my disc images. At best, it was an inconvenient drain on my life as a single-father, but at worst it almost brought me to the brink. With thousands of files and no way to convert, I began to suffer from depression , anxiety and insomnia as i feared the ever-growing task ahead. In these difficult times, it seemed like the world just wouldn't let me catch a break and land even a single conversion.

Luckily, a friend told me about FAGSOFT CONVERSIONS4U SUITE 3 2014 EDITION GOLD. He had been using it for years and was converting at least 50-100 files a week. I was skeptical at first, could it really be that easy to convert image files for home? However, the software price was so low, and it came with a 30-day free trial so I thought, "What have I got to lose?" And gave it a shot.

I'll be honest; it didn't work right away. Even though the instructions were clear and the support was great it took me a while to get up and running. This certainly wasn't one of those magic to-good-to-be-true convert quick schemes you usually come across on the internet. But, after my first week. Had already converted five files, and I was up to around ninety by the end of the month.

These days, I'm converting around a thousand disc images a month! and enjoying a happy and healthy life spending more time with my kids and pursuing hobbies. Purchasing FAGSOFT CONVERSIONS4U SUITE 3 2014 GOLD was the best investment I have ever made and I sincerely hope I can help you do the same.

Luckily, FAGSOFT CONVERSIONS4U SUITE 3 2014 GOLD is currently on sale at a 50% discount for only $29.95, but this offer is limited to only 1000 customers. The good news is, if you're seeing this message, you've just made it! You'll have to act fast though, as your place can only be reserved for the next ten minutes, and you wasted half of those reading this testimonial.

BUY NOW
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

:guffaw:
It's thinking...
Smiley
DCEmu Ultra Fan
DCEmu Ultra Fan
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Smiley »

my wii u is linked to my club nintendo and i bought both shovel knight and nes remx. yet the points are showing up.