I WONDER WHAT STEVE JOBS WILL ANNOUNCE IN 3 HOURS?!?!

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
not just souLLy now
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/

Re: I WONDER WHAT STEVE JOBS WILL ANNOUNCE IN 3 HOURS?!?!

Post by not just souLLy now »

I haven't yet but only because I haven't looked into how it will effect my jailbreak yet...
Specially Cork

Post by Specially Cork »

These things are on the grey market in China for 15,000 yuan. That's a cool $2,200.
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

Hasney wrote:I just got the 4 and it is so much nicer to hold than my 3G and the screen is crazy.

iOS4 was a nightmare on my old 3G though. Some websites just crashed the browser and everything was as slow as shit. I even restored the phone and didn't jailbreak and it still carried on. Ugh.

I never had a 3GS either so never got that speed-boost, but this 4 is brilliant. Still wish I could have gotten a Nokia N900, but I also got the sales girls phone number going into the O2 store, so can't complain.

Are you guys on 4G over there? We don't have it in New Orleans yet, so I'm kinda still holding off.
"He who cannot draw on 3,000 years is living hand-to-mouth." -Goethe
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

Oh, I thought the iPhone 4 was titled as such specifically to advertise 4G capabilities.
"He who cannot draw on 3,000 years is living hand-to-mouth." -Goethe
Ex-Cyber
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Ex-Cyber »

They probably very much meant to give that impression, considering that there was never an "iPhone 2" and that some "4G" smartphones are starting to come out. If you asked Steve Jobs point-blank he'd probably give you some bullshit about how iPhone 4 enables a fourth-generation mobile experience on existing networks. The "G"s are really just vague marketing terms anyway, sort of like "Web 2.0" or "broadband". What "4G" actually means in practice is going to depend a lot on your carrier.
"You know, I have a great, wonderful, really original method of teaching antitrust law, and it kept 80 percent of the students awake. They learned things. It was fabulous." -- Justice Stephen Breyer
Prophet][
DCEmu Mega Fan
DCEmu Mega Fan

Post by Prophet][ »

I got the galaxy S since I didnt want to wait for the iphone to be released here. Love it.
melancholy
DCEmu's Ace Attorney
DCEmu's Ace Attorney

Post by melancholy »

I'm hoping they finally announce the release of the white version so I can finally get one of these phones. I've been waiting almost a month now.