PIER SOLAR HD for Dreamcast starts shipping soon!

This forum is for the posting of new newsposts, and it stores the site's news and comments archives. Only newsposters have access to post new news in here; if you wish to submit news, please post it in the discussion section for your particular topic. We may choose to move it here as a newspost if we find that it's worthy for the front page.
Christuserloeser
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Been thanked: 0

PIER SOLAR HD for Dreamcast starts shipping soon!

Post by Christuserloeser »

via Magicalgamefactory.com newsletter:
I'm pleased to announce Pier Solar HD games & goodies in destination to Europe have reached our warehouse in France. It's only a matter of hours until the other part of the stock reaches our warehouse in USA. In other words: Shipping of Pier Solar HD, Guide and Goodies starts very very soon. We will ship Kickstarter-related orders and pre-orders in priority. Because the amount of orders is quite big, patience might be needed but we are working with the bests!

Insane homebrew collector.
Nico0020
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life
Has thanked: 0

Re: PIER SOLAR HD for Dreamcast starts shipping soon!

Post by Nico0020 »

Finally preordered this game yesterday. With Watermellon's habit of missing dates and giving not talking to the fanbase much I wanted to wait until I got word this was actually shipping to hand over my cash. I really am looking forward to playing this on my DC. These guys make professional stuff and I am happy to support them.
*The Cadillac of signatures*
DaMadFiddler
Team Screamcast
Team Screamcast

Post by DaMadFiddler »

Got my copy yesterday.

cube_b3
Ex-Newsposter
Ex-Newsposter

Post by cube_b3 »

Beautiful.
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

Got mine as well, haven't been able to try it or play it yet though.
It's thinking...
DaMadFiddler
Team Screamcast
Team Screamcast

Post by DaMadFiddler »

I opened it up and tried it out, but I need to solve a couple of minor issues before I really dive into it.

We rearranged the apartment and upgraded our TV a couple of months ago, which is great in general but a little bit problematic for the Dreamcast. First, the controller cord doesn't *quite* reach the couch, so I need to get some extensions. Second, the new TV (side note: TVs have changed a LOT in the 10 years since I last shopped for one!) has a component in and a composite in, but no S-Video, so while it's manageable with the right picture settings, the output is more blurry than I'd prefer. So I either need to rig up an adapter solution (e.g., VGA > component or VGA > HDMI), or I need to move the Dreamcast over to the (already-overstuffed) CRT set. I'll probably do the latter, both because it's cheaper/easier and because that way House of the Dead and Confidential Mission will actually work again.
cube_b3
Ex-Newsposter
Ex-Newsposter

Post by cube_b3 »

Yeah, I haven't received mine yet but it is going to be awhile before I can sit down and play it like a gamer.