I downloaded Sonic Adventure 2 with a built-in emulator.

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
tanikozo
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

I downloaded Sonic Adventure 2 with a built-in emulator.

Post by tanikozo »

So basically I really wanted to play this game yesterday.I didn't have enough time to set up an emulator,BIOS,find the ISO and etc.And I went to a Torrent Tracker where there was a torrent of Sonic Adventure 2 and it was written ,,emulated game''. I thought to myself that this is just an ISO for NullDC or Chankast.But I downloaded it anyways and I started the game.Everything was working fine with the game but I was wondering if I can somehow make this built-in emulator play games that I would like to play.I mean I opened the directory of the game.Here is a picture
Екранна снимка (1).png
. So you see I tried to remove this ISO(on the picture)and replace it with an ISO of Shenmue Disc I.Well it didnt work the slightest...So my question is can I make this happen?Can I run other DC games with this emulator?Or it can only run Sonic Adventure 2?
Christuserloeser
Been thanked: 0

Re: I downloaded Sonic Adventure 2 with a built-in emulator.

Post by Christuserloeser »

I really don't know. Perhaps you should download nullDC (or whatever Dreamcast emulator currently is regarded the best) and go from there - i.e. read the included documentation and come back to ask for help if you can't get it to work.
Insane homebrew collector.
cube_b3
Ex-Newsposter
Ex-Newsposter

Post by cube_b3 »

Reminds of the Bleem single game emulators.
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

Well.... we don't really help with pirated games here so I would appreciate if you did not discuss that part of it. But from your screenshot, it looks like you just have nullDC with Sonic Adventure 2. Of course nullDC can run all kinds of other games.
It's thinking...