Willing to trade my whole DC lot for a good PS2 plus some...

Discuss modifications you have done or plan to do to your Dreamcast or any other hardware, or discuss devices you want to build. If your console does not work or is acting up, ask about fixing it in here.
riva16
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Willing to trade my whole DC lot for a good PS2 plus some...

Post by riva16 »

Hi. I've reached my breaking point... People on eBay don't need to lie. I just dropped $60.75 on a "broken" PS2 that supposedly, or however thats spelled, needed a controler port, and possibly, a new PSU... Turns out, the PSU is hot like suggested, the controlle rport was missing... ok... BUT, part of the laser was ripped, the drive completley disassembled, there was an obvious failed modchip install, since wires weres till there, and to top it off,it came with a "spare" laser that OBVIOUSLY didn't come from a PS2!!! So, my offer... MY modified DC, will compile a list of everything later, a LOT of games, most with cases and booklets, and controllers, 3 VMU's, blah blah blah... For a PS2, with controller... Must work, with NO problems, and NO previous installs of ANYTHING! As a matter of fact, the sticker on the back should STILL be there to ensure it was never opened... If you're interested, send me the model number, SCPH-?????, so i can see what version it is... Looking for SCPH-39001... Like stated, will compile a list of EVERYTHING the DC would come with... Looking at approx. 25 games on top of numerous accessories...
Why doesn't HTML work anymore on this damn forum!? God!
DCFan2004
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Post by DCFan2004 »

Hopefully you can get a refund if you file a complaint, as I'm pretty sure all that extra crap was never listed in the auction.
SuperMegatron
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by SuperMegatron »

what games you got?
riva16
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by riva16 »

Too late for that DCFan... Here's my whole list...
1. Gameshark
2. Resident evil: Code Veronica
3. MDK2
4. Incoming
5. Fighting force 2
6. Star Wars Racer
7. Sword of the Bersek
8. Shenmue -Complete with passport disc, case, booklets...
9. Shenmue 2 (US) Rare
10. Seaman
11. NFL2K1
12. Crazi Taxi
13. Crazi Taxi 2
14. Power Stone
15. Tony Hawks Pro Skater
16. Silent Scope
17. NesterDC
18. SNES emu
19. DC Stella -Atari 2600 emu
20. Gameboy Color emu
21. SMS and game gear emu
Green Generator demo, and red Generator demo

2 white VMU's, (one with bright blue LED, tinted blue) red VMU (tinted red), Nyko rumble pack, DC controller, second DC controller with orange LED AND NES pad mod, DC system itself has a blue power LED, blue LED in modem, 2 lights int he disc area that light up when lid is open, shut off when lid is closed. All i want is a really nice working PS2 and controller... Preferably SCPH-39001... Will take SCPH-50001 too... Nothing else unless its V5 to V10... Only compatible with my mod chip. All that for a PS2... Good deal. I would really like a game too. OR, if not the DC for it, I'll offer $80 plus shipping for a working console and controller only... Willing to ship first, then recieve my side of the deal. Only serious people though.
LyingWake
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by LyingWake »

Sounds like you've modded your DC pretty nicely.

Powerstone was the best game I've played for the DC. Those alone go for $25 bucks on eBay, and they're rare.
rhubarb505
DCEmu Junior
DCEmu Junior

Post by rhubarb505 »

Shenmue 2 didn't come out in the US...
"The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot
read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn." - Alvin Toffler
Caboose
Lieutenant; Jeeba SS

Post by Caboose »

yeah... Are you sure it's US lol? I always thought it never made it... Is it a GD-ROM that doesnt have the label on the disc printed on it? Like the ones that they used to use for testing games?
riva16
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by riva16 »

I take that back... Its appearently a backup of the Jap version, but everything is in English. I didn't burn it... Don't blame me... :|
LyingWake
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by LyingWake »

That kind of takes away the value of your whole Dreamcast set then -- is your whole collection back-ups?
riva16
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by riva16 »

No... That actaully the only backup I have... Wait, Rainbow Six, but thats doesn't work well becuase of a scratch...
Smiley
DCEmu Ultra Fan
DCEmu Ultra Fan

Post by Smiley »

Riva, what happened to the ps2 I traded for?
riva16
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by riva16 »

I dunno man... One day it worked fine. The next, no boot. AFTER selling it on ebay, I found an easy fix called the Romeo mod... Doesn't matter... I just won an auction for a practically brand new, rare model PS2... Went for $121.30 becuase its rare... Usually, working PS2s only go $90 - $110... I was desperate for THIS model! If anyone is willing to trade, I'll still go through with the trade. I don't need DC anymore. If anything, I'll pack it all up for the future... My kids would shit!
bizzle

Post by bizzle »

riva16 wrote:I dunno man... One day it worked fine. The next, no boot. AFTER selling it on ebay, I found an easy fix called the Romeo mod... Doesn't matter... I just won an auction for a practically brand new, rare model PS2... Went for $121.30 becuase its rare... Usually, working PS2s only go $90 - $110... I was desperate for THIS model! If anyone is willing to trade, I'll still go through with the trade. I don't need DC anymore. If anything, I'll pack it all up for the future... My kids would poop!
So it's the PS2 model that lasts longer than a year? Damn, those are rare.
Last edited by bizzle on Sun Mar 06, 2005 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Caboose
Lieutenant; Jeeba SS

Post by Caboose »

:rofl:
Smiley
DCEmu Ultra Fan
DCEmu Ultra Fan

Post by Smiley »

riva16 wrote:I dunno man... One day it worked fine. The next, no boot. AFTER selling it on ebay, I found an easy fix called the Romeo mod... Doesn't matter... I just won an auction for a practically brand new, rare model PS2... Went for $121.30 becuase its rare... Usually, working PS2s only go $90 - $110... I was desperate for THIS model! If anyone is willing to trade, I'll still go through with the trade. I don't need DC anymore. If anything, I'll pack it all up for the future... My kids would poop!
What are you talking about? When I traded it, aside from the controller port, it worked fine!!
riva16
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by riva16 »

I don't know! It just stopped booting...