Help Needed

Be careful where you tread in here...
Specially Cork
https://www.houzz.com/pro/kuchnie/

Help Needed

Post by Specially Cork »

As many of you know I am currently working on the unofficial Luriden biography and despite my best researching I have runn into a few holes I was hoping one/some of you could fill in for me. Please let me know if you can help with any of these:

- After Luriden deserted the US Army during the Vietnam war to pursue his dream of being a cabaret signer in Thailand, how popular was he on the circuit?

- Apparently when Luriden bought his first Amsterdam brothel and started the famous chain he paid for it with a "75% mortgage". Now, considering his past up until then I can't quite figure out where he got the other 25% from. The most obvious answer would be pimping himself out but I need some confirmation.

- I would like some evidence supporting the claim that Luriden is Gary Kasparov.
AuroEdge
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Help Needed

Post by AuroEdge »

There's no way Luriden could sit for that long and play chess without anal seepage. I doubt very much he's Gary Kasparov unless he found a place to hide his colostomy bag. Even then it's a stretch. Do you need Kenichi photos for his bio?
Attachments
1266287564085.jpg
1266287564085.jpg (148.06 KiB) Viewed 166 times
"The only difference between the Democrats and the Republicans is
that the Democrats allow the poor to be corrupt, too." -Oscar Levant