UNRESPECTFUL

Be careful where you tread in here...
not just souLLy now
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected
https://www.houzz.com/pro/kuchnie/

UNRESPECTFUL

Post by not just souLLy now »

I'd like to mention here a few people that didn't help, their negative, unrespectful and ungrateful attitude is a shame for the DC scene.
Here they are: Wraggster, souLLy, ace, Ender, Butters and Christuserloeser.
There were probably some more people but those are the ones I can think of at the moment.
Also dcemulation.org and dcemu.co.uk tend to bash some devvers for personnal reasons, so if you are a devver willing to contribute i don't recommand these places.
Specially Cork

Re: UNRESPECTFUL

Post by Specially Cork »

ace gave the Dreamcast scene a fullspeed Canadian when most said it couldn't be done.
BlueCrab
The Crabby Overlord
The Crabby Overlord

Post by BlueCrab »

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Code-Red
DCEmu Ex-Admin
DCEmu Ex-Admin
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Code-Red »

Wait...where the fuck is my recognition? I helped Cheatah split Dcemu into boob and console vision, and there isnt even a hint? Fuck this motherfucker.
Specially Cork

Post by Specially Cork »

My biggest problem with the community is pretty much every forum seems to be full of posts about Dreamcast and Emulation. Anybody coming here for the first time would think that is what the site is about.
DaMadFiddler
Team Screamcast
Team Screamcast

Post by DaMadFiddler »

BoneyCork wrote:My biggest problem with the community is pretty much every forum seems to be full of posts about Dreamcast and Emulation.
Really? What forum have you been reading? All I've seen in the last few months is fake cigarettes, people building computers, Top Five lists, jarring personal confessions, cheesy internet videos, Guitar Hero, political ranting, and gay sex.
Luriden
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Luriden »

DaMadFiddler wrote:
BoneyCork wrote:My biggest problem with the community is pretty much every forum seems to be full of posts about Dreamcast and Emulation.
Really? What forum have you been reading? All I've seen in the last few months is fake cigarettes, people building computers, Top Five lists, jarring personal confessions, cheesy internet videos, Guitar Hero, political ranting, and gay sex.
All of which are COMPLETELY FUCKING AWESOME.
Code-Red
DCEmu Ex-Admin
DCEmu Ex-Admin

Post by Code-Red »

Luriden wrote:
DaMadFiddler wrote:
Except Guitar Hero. GH started failing after 2.

Everything else is up there in my list of awesome.
Luriden
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Luriden »

Code-Red wrote:
Luriden wrote:
DaMadFiddler wrote:

Um, no.

GH3 > RB2 = GH2 > GHWT > RB1 > a real guitar > GH1 > DDR > Boom Boom Rocket > Rock Revolution > Wii Music > Yo Noid > Fantastic Dizzy

Guitar Hero Aerosmith, Metallica, Encore, and the shitty DS games not included.

Get it right or GTFO.
Nico0020
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Nico0020 »

> a real guitar >
I literally LOLed
*The Cadillac of signatures*
Skynet
DCEmu T-800
DCEmu T-800

Post by Skynet »

Luriden wrote:
Code-Red wrote:
Luriden wrote:
DaMadFiddler wrote:

Um, no.

GH3 > RB2 = GH2 > GHWT > RB1 > a real guitar > GH1 > DDR > Boom Boom Rocket > Rock Revolution > Wii Music > Yo Noid > Fantastic Dizzy

Get it right or GTFO.
Except for the drums All RB Games > All GH instrument games, except Metallica because double kick is gonna be fucking nuts!
Live gamertag: SKYNET211

Steam gamertag: SkynetT800
Code-Red
DCEmu Ex-Admin
DCEmu Ex-Admin

Post by Code-Red »

Luriden wrote:
Code-Red wrote:
Luriden wrote:
DaMadFiddler wrote:

Um, no.

Get it right or GTFO.
Yo son, how you be dissin fantastic dizzy like that?

P.S. Guitar Hero's music sucks compared to RB's. The only exception is GH1. And it sucks cause its not on 360, and the engine has weak hammering. The rest of it is whiny emo music and spanish gibberish. AI AI YA AI.
Luriden
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Luriden »

Skynet wrote: Except for the drums All RB Games > All GH instrument games, except Metallica because double kick is gonna be fucking nuts!
RB games are fun for multiplayer. But the majority of the songs themselves (except for a few songs at the end of RB2 and some of the DLC) aren't challenging enough. They chose songs people wanted to hear rather than play, so the end result is a ton of chord-only songs. GH:WT followed suit too which is sad. GH3 offers the best challenge and the songs are overall very fun to play over and over.

RB1's songs... well, they're popular for parties. But I don't think I'd ever pop in the game to play some "Black Hole Sun" or "Ballroom Blitz". "Green Grass & High Tides" was the only even slightly challenging song on that game.
Code-Red wrote:P.S. Guitar Hero's music sucks compared to RB's. The only exception is GH1. And it sucks cause its not on 360, and the engine has weak hammering. The rest of it is whiny emo music and spanish gibberish. AI AI YA AI.
Yes, that would be GH:WT. I don't think GH3 had any spanish or emo songs... AFI maybe, but that's about it. GH2 was my first and even though I liked it, it was GH3's last couple song tiers, the bonus tracks, and DLC that got me into practicing over and over and getting really into the genre. Some of the songs are just pure craziness.

And the weak hammer-on/pull-off engine is one of the things that drives me away from RB2 so much. I think they used that as a selling point to get people to buy their shitty guitars with the shitty solo buttons. That way people don't have to put up with losing a note streak because they hit a hammer-on 0.2 seconds to early.
melancholy
DCEmu's Ace Attorney
DCEmu's Ace Attorney

Post by melancholy »

I'm sorry, but that list is just wrong. Yo Noid is better than Wii Music.
Specially Cork

Post by Specially Cork »

Fake-instrument games are for retards. If you don't believe me, take a photo of yourself enjoying GH or RB, then look at it.
Luriden
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Luriden »

I tend to look retarded in photos regardless. At least in a GH photo I look like a sexy retard holding my large instrument...

Fake instrument.
Skynet
DCEmu T-800
DCEmu T-800

Post by Skynet »

I guess it's different for me coz I always have people over, plus I tend not to play GH or RB by myself anyway.
Live gamertag: SKYNET211

Steam gamertag: SkynetT800
Specially Cork

Post by Specially Cork »

Skynet wrote:I guess it's different for me coz I always have people over, plus I tend not to play GH or RB by myself anyway.
It's no different in large numbers.
not just souLLy now
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by not just souLLy now »

BoneyCork wrote:Fake-instrument games are for retards. If you don't believe me, take a photo of yourself enjoying GH or RB, then look at it.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

It's Space Invaders with new graphics and controllers. But never falter. You are a rockstar.
"He who cannot draw on 3,000 years is living hand-to-mouth." -Goethe