Guess what I got from the post office today!

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
Nico0020
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0

Guess what I got from the post office today!

Post by Nico0020 »

Official Dreamcast Vs Cable! w00t! Mint and sealed

Best friend and I are going to hit up virtual ON this weekend, w00t. Now if only I had two sets of twinsticks. I have an official dreamcast one. Already picked up a total control 3, just need saturn sticks now.

BTW is the reason these are so hard to find because not many were produced or everyone just turned them into coders cables? Or perhaps a combination of the two?
Last edited by Nico0020 on Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
*The Cadillac of signatures*
junker2020
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu
Been thanked: 0

Re: Guess what I got from the post office today!

Post by junker2020 »

Buy the Dreamcast Twin Sticks if you can find those.... however, the Saturn Sticks are good too, its just easier to plug and play the DC's and they are bigger too.

How much you pay for the Official VS Cable? Mannnnnn.... LUCKY :grin: , they are so HARD to FIND.
Nico0020
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Nico0020 »

I already have one set of twinsticks, they are the official dreamcast ones. I bought em from someone on these boards a few years back. The cable itself was like 14 bucks then shipping was like 25 bucks. Expensive shipping but well worth it. I already have a total control 3 to use saturn sticks on, plus if i ever pick up a saturn i can use em on that.
Sultan of Saturn
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod
Been thanked: 0

Post by Sultan of Saturn »

Pretty sweet. I'm so glad that I got a pair of saturn twin sticks with the total control adapter to play them on the saturn and dreamcast. Considering that the 360 sticks will be like 300 dollars, it is a steal.
Formerly Known As "Chalavet".....
Nico0020
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Nico0020 »

I can't understand how they are charing so much for the 360 twin sticks. I am assuming the thing is built like a tank, but still. It's nice that they made em for 360, but unless you are really hardcore (and if you are you probably own saturn or dreamcast sticks) I dont see many people importing them.