All the Libruls Must Die

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
DaMadFiddler
Team Screamcast
Team Screamcast
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

All the Libruls Must Die

Post by DaMadFiddler »

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2008/jul/2 ... pects-car/
Bill O'Reilly, Michael Savage, Sean Hannity on accused shooter's reading list
4-page letter outlines frustration, hatred of 'liberal movement'

Police found right-wing political books, brass knuckles, empty shotgun shell boxes and a handgun in the Powell home of a man who said he attacked a church in order to kill liberals "who are ruining the country," court records show.

Knoxville police Sunday evening searched the Levy Drive home of Jim David Adkisson after he allegedly entered the Tennessee Valley Unitarian Universalist Church and killed two people and wounded six others during the presentation of a children's musical.

Knoxville Police Department Officer Steve Still requested the search warrant after interviewing Adkisson. who was subdued by several church members after firing three rounds from a 12-gauge shotgun into the congregation.

Adkisson targeted the church, Still wrote in the document obtained by WBIR-TV, Channel 10, "because of its liberal teachings and his belief that all liberals should be killed because they were ruining the country, and that he felt that the Democrats had tied his country's hands in the war on terror and they had ruined every institution in America with the aid of media outlets."

Adkisson told Still that "he could not get to the leaders of the liberal movement that he would then target those that had voted them in to office."

Adkisson told officers he left the house unlocked for them because "he expected to be killed during the assault."

Inside the house, officers found "Liberalism is a Mental Health Disorder" by radio talk show host Michael Savage, "Let Freedom Ring" by talk show host Sean Hannity, and "The O'Reilly Factor," by television talk show host Bill O'Reilly.

The shotgun-wielding suspect in Sunday's mass shooting at the Tennessee Valley Unitarian Universalist Church was motivated by a hatred of "the liberal movement," and he planned to shoot until police shot him, Knoxville Police Chief Sterling P. Owen IV said this morning.

Adkisson, 58, of Powell wrote a four-page letter in which he stated his "hatred of the liberal movement," Owen said. "Liberals in general, as well as gays." [snip]
DaMadFiddler
Team Screamcast
Team Screamcast

Re: All the Libruls Must Die

Post by DaMadFiddler »

And to see some of that note firsthand:
Crazy Fucktard wrote: "Know this if nothing else: This was a hate crime. I hate the damn left-wing liberals. There is a vast left-wing conspiracy in this country & these liberals are working together to attack every decent & honorable institution in the nation, trying to turn this country into a communist state. Shame on them....

"This was a symbolic killing. Who I wanted to kill was every Democrat in the Senate & House, the 100 people in Bernard Goldberg's book. I'd like to kill everyone in the mainstream media. But I know those people were inaccessible to me. I couldn't get to the generals & high ranking officers of the Marxist movement so I went after the foot soldiers, the chickenshit liberals that vote in these traitorous people. Someone had to get the ball rolling. I volunteered. I hope others do the same. It's the only way we can rid America of this cancerous pestilence."

"I thought I'd do something good for this Country Kill Democrats til the cops kill me....Liberals are a pest like termites. Millions of them Each little bite contributes to the downfall of this great nation. The only way we can rid ourselves of this evil is to kill them in the streets. Kill them where they gather. I'd like to encourage other like minded people to do what I've done. If life aint worth living anymore don't just kill yourself. do something for your Country before you go. Go Kill Liberals."
Kevin Beckman
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by Kevin Beckman »

That's...sad.
Roofus
President & CEO Roofuscorp, LLC
President & CEO Roofuscorp, LLC

Post by Roofus »

DaMadFiddler wrote:And to see some of that note firsthand:
Crazy Fucktard wrote: "Know this if nothing else: This was a hate crime. I hate the damn left-wing liberals. There is a vast left-wing conspiracy in this country & these liberals are working together to attack every decent & honorable institution in the nation, trying to turn this country into a communist state. Shame on them....

"This was a symbolic killing. Who I wanted to kill was every Democrat in the Senate & House, the 100 people in Bernard Goldberg's book. I'd like to kill everyone in the mainstream media. But I know those people were inaccessible to me. I couldn't get to the generals & high ranking officers of the Marxist movement so I went after the foot soldiers, the chickenshit liberals that vote in these traitorous people. Someone had to get the ball rolling. I volunteered. I hope others do the same. It's the only way we can rid America of this cancerous pestilence."

"I thought I'd do something good for this Country Kill Democrats til the cops kill me....Liberals are a pest like termites. Millions of them Each little bite contributes to the downfall of this great nation. The only way we can rid ourselves of this evil is to kill them in the streets. Kill them where they gather. I'd like to encourage other like minded people to do what I've done. If life aint worth living anymore don't just kill yourself. do something for your Country before you go. Go Kill Liberals."

Sounds good to me.
Stryfe
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by Stryfe »

Some would say the man was deranged, with a mental disorder. Some would say that it's natural/evolutionary to wage war against your opponents/competitors.

But in this modern day and age if you go around and kill people based on some abstract idea like a conservative/liberal polarity, you're just an delusional prick.
ImageImageImageImage
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

stryfe23 wrote:Some would say the man was deranged, with a mental disorder. Some would say that it's natural/evolutionary to wage war against your opponents/competitors.

But in this modern day and age if you go around and kill people based on some abstract idea like a conservative/liberal polarity, you're just an delusional prick.

But, if you kill Liberals, you're just right.
"He who cannot draw on 3,000 years is living hand-to-mouth." -Goethe
Ex-Cyber
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Ex-Cyber »

It's easy to just dismiss this guy as crazy, but the scary thing is that this kind of rhetoric has been known to convince otherwise sane people. The targets may include race, ethnicity, religion, political party, and/or sexual orientation, but the basic principle is this: paint "the enemy within" as vermin/disease/traitors and make them out to be an existential threat to the true spirit of the nation, thereby legitimizing their "extermination". The key thing is that it's not a desire to simply defeat an opponent (which may be done through debate, elections, political coups, and so on), but to utterly eliminate an enemy (which can only be done through violence). Simply defeating them isn't enough, because then they would still "pollute" the nation; the nation must be "purified" so that it can achieve its true potential; the "disease" must be "cured".
"You know, I have a great, wonderful, really original method of teaching antitrust law, and it kept 80 percent of the students awake. They learned things. It was fabulous." -- Justice Stephen Breyer
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

You really shouldn't be quoting Mein Kampf here.
"He who cannot draw on 3,000 years is living hand-to-mouth." -Goethe
Lartrak
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Lartrak »

Ex-Cyber wrote:It's easy to just dismiss this guy as crazy, but the scary thing is that this kind of rhetoric has been known to convince otherwise sane people. The targets may include race, ethnicity, religion, political party, and/or sexual orientation, but the basic principle is this: paint "the enemy within" as vermin/disease/traitors and make them out to be an existential threat to the true spirit of the nation, thereby legitimizing their "extermination". The key thing is that it's not a desire to simply defeat an opponent (which may be done through debate, elections, political coups, and so on), but to utterly eliminate an enemy (which can only be done through violence). Simply defeating them isn't enough, because then they would still "pollute" the nation; the nation must be "purified" so that it can achieve its true potential; the "disease" must be "cured".
Wanted for questioning.
How to be a Conservative:
You have to believe everything that has ever gone wrong in the history of your country was due to Liberals.
U-said-it
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by U-said-it »

Ex-Cyber wrote:It's easy to just dismiss this guy as crazy, but the scary thing is that this kind of rhetoric has been known to convince otherwise sane people.
You're right; If it isn't always a mental disorder to blame then maybe it's delusion?

Take for instance this guy:
Father wrote:“If I didn’t take my son’s life, he would have lost his eternal salvation,” Hagerman said in an interview with WVEC-TV. “I know it’s a horrible thing.”

"I didn't want him to lose his salvation," Hagerman said. "I wanted him to go fast. I didn't want him to be tortured."
So he just decapitated him: http://hamptonroads.com/2009/02/jailhou ... -young-son

Christian delusion at it's worst...
ImageImage
jaredfogle
DCEmu Turkey Baster
DCEmu Turkey Baster

Post by jaredfogle »

This proves how irresponsible much of the right's inflammatory rhetoric is.

Seems to me like people on the left who preach that sort of hatred are very much on the fringe... O'Reily is prime time.
Where's toastman? I'm bored.
Ex-Cyber
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Ex-Cyber »

I think the left tends to target its rage more at faceless institutions (e.g. the military-industrial complex, various major corporations) than at categories of people. The sentiment I've seen is generally that regular conservative people are victims of the Republican leadership just like regular liberal people are, and simply don't realize it.
"You know, I have a great, wonderful, really original method of teaching antitrust law, and it kept 80 percent of the students awake. They learned things. It was fabulous." -- Justice Stephen Breyer