WANTED: Who did I sell a BBA to on the Forums?

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
AuroEdge
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

WANTED: Who did I sell a BBA to on the Forums?

Post by AuroEdge »

I just found a BBA in my parent's house still in the packaging. My only guess on where it came from is it's the one I sold on the forums and the person didn't need it or it was broken so they mailed it back. I doubt it was broken since it's still brand new in the package. In all seriousness, if this is the case and not just an extra BBA I forgot about (hah!) please PM stat like.

I'll take this chance to plug something awesome happening next year. I'll be needing to sell off all of my old extra gaming stuff. My new Dreamcast and Gamecube might not spark a lot of interest but I also have a mint CD64 & N64 with a bunch of games and addons. The collection has since grown since the pic but it's a start...

"The only difference between the Democrats and the Republicans is
that the Democrats allow the poor to be corrupt, too." -Oscar Levant
Christuserloeser

Re: WANTED: Who did I sell a BBA to on the Forums?

Post by Christuserloeser »

Well, you did sell a BBA to me, but I could have sworn that I received it...
Insane homebrew collector.
arrowhead
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by arrowhead »

I might be interested in the CD64. I already have the z64, so just for shits and giggles I might want that. Does it play .z64 files, or only the .rom or .bin files? All my roms are .z64 because that is all the z64 makes.

The cd 64 is the one made by bung right?
Shut that cunts mouth before I come over there and fuck start her head
melancholy
DCEmu's Ace Attorney
DCEmu's Ace Attorney

Post by melancholy »

Yeah, that CD64 will be a hot item. Depending on the price, I know I'd interested.

BTW, what is that thing in the picture that's at the top left, under the N64 controller, right of the cleaning kit?
AuroEdge
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by AuroEdge »

melancholy wrote:Yeah, that CD64 will be a hot item. Depending on the price, I know I'd interested.

BTW, what is that thing in the picture that's at the top left, under the N64 controller, right of the cleaning kit?
Directly below the controller is an SRAM Card good for I believe 4 different games and below that is a TiltPak which would've been used with a certain unreleased Kirby game I believe.
AgentGreen
More like GAY-gentGreen
More like GAY-gentGreen

Post by AgentGreen »

Will you sell the n64 controllers or are you keeping them packaged with the n64?

Because if not, I'd like those and the SSB game.
AuroEdge
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by AuroEdge »

I haven't made any final decisions yet but as it stands, I will most likely sell my N64, GameCube, and Dreamcast consoles in three different lots. If I don't sell them as lots here I will put them on eBay (CD64 might be a hard sneak but most are allowed to sell). But I really do want to sell them here since I know you all would put them to much better use then those kids on the Bay.
mankrip
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod

Post by mankrip »

AuroEdge wrote:If I don't sell them as lots here I will put them on eBay (CD64 might be a hard sneak but most are allowed to sell). But I really do want to sell them here since I know you all would put them to much better use then those kids on the Bay.
How much for the CD64?
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh mankrip Hell's end wgah'nagl fhtagn.
==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==
Dev blog / Twitter / YouTube
Nico0020
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Nico0020 »

I am also interested in the 64CD :) That is similar to the Doctor 64 n such, that lets you play ROMs correct? Now that goldeneye has a level editor, I'd love to load those roms up in that.
*The Cadillac of signatures*
AuroEdge
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by AuroEdge »

Nico0020 wrote:I am also interested in the 64CD :) That is similar to the Doctor 64 n such, that lets you play ROMs correct? Now that goldeneye has a level editor, I'd love to load those roms up in that.
Believe it or not Turok was developed using a V64.
arrowhead
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by arrowhead »

I think I called first dibs on that cd64 right?
melancholy
DCEmu's Ace Attorney
DCEmu's Ace Attorney

Post by melancholy »

Getting worried, Arrowhead? :lol:
arrowhead
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by arrowhead »

A lot of interest has sparked up over that thing. If the price is right, I would like first crack at it.
AuroEdge
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by AuroEdge »

arrowhead wrote:A lot of interest has sparked up over that thing. If the price is right, I would like first crack at it.
Don't worry, you were the first to ask. Keep in mind the whole lot of my N64 stuff must be sold together. I haven't decided on a price but it will be reasonable. The same goes for my Dreamcast and GameCube.
HomerCIDAL
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by HomerCIDAL »

Are you nuts? That is a pretty cool collection you have there and would be a shame for you if you got rid of it. I have always regretted selling off my old games and I can imagine with the care you have shown those items, you would feel the same eventually. I say keep it!
AuroEdge
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by AuroEdge »

HomerCIDAL wrote:Are you nuts? That is a pretty cool collection you have there and would be a shame for you if you got rid of it. I have always regretted selling off my old games and I can imagine with the care you have shown those items, you would feel the same eventually. I say keep it!
Sometimes it's just time to let stuff go. One mistake I won't make that I made years ago is letting some valuable hardware go for a lot less than it's worth. Keep in mind, depending on when and where you could get it from, CD64's retailed for around $200 at minimum. On top of that, I was lucky enough to get one of the models that had no problems with overheating. Lastly you can't find them anymore. And that's just for the CD64. I don't think many people will be willing to pay, albeit reasonable, the substantial cost for something like this. Never hurts to put it up though.
AuroEdge
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by AuroEdge »

Bump. I've got the stuff out and am looking everything over and taking pics of everything. It's a lot of stuff. I'll be putting all of it in a separate post.
pixel
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by pixel »

HomerCIDAL wrote:Are you nuts? That is a pretty cool collection you have there and would be a shame for you if you got rid of it. I have always regretted selling off my old games and I can imagine with the care you have shown those items, you would feel the same eventually. I say keep it!
To retain old video games, for the most part, is a nostalgic act.

A few years ago, I had the same attitude. Eventually, after purchasing things like an Xbox and Wii, it seemed like a burden to keep every game I've ever owned. While I never had a huge collection, I've sold most of my Gameboys to buy the rendition, which was eventually a DS Lite. I had money issues and sold my Gamecube and just planned on buying a Wii in the near future. Hell, I let someone borrow a Genesis and a few games that I've never recollected. I can play Sonic on six different systems, some with the original controller.

With all of these gadgets being electronic, it's a lot easier to hold on to ROMs and virtual console games than to schlep all twelve systems I've ever owned to the next apartment. Of course, I've held on to things like my Nintendo and other milestone games. For all the trouble my Dad went through getting Chrono Trigger for Christmas, I don't think I could ever sell that.

Like AuroEdge said, if someone will give me good cash for something I haven't used in years, I'd be crazy not to take advantage. Now-a-days, the reality is all these games are available whenever and where ever you want them.
SuperMegatron
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by SuperMegatron »

AuroEdge wrote:
Sometimes it's just time to let stuff go. One mistake I won't make that I made years ago is letting some valuable hardware go for a lot less than it's worth. Keep in mind, depending on when and where you could get it from, CD64's retailed for around $200 at minimum. On top of that, I was lucky enough to get one of the models that had no problems with overheating. Lastly you can't find them anymore. And that's just for the CD64. I don't think many people will be willing to pay, albeit reasonable, the substantial cost for something like this. Never hurts to put it up though.
I pay $140 for cd64
AuroEdge
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by AuroEdge »

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=99759
Read the post first.