PSN users?

General purpose discussion about gaming and emulation.
ccb_v2
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

PSN users?

Post by ccb_v2 »

Anyone with a PS3 and on the PSN? Looking for anyone interested in some multi player action. :) My tag is "ccb_v2" and I have resistance, call of duty 3, blazing angels, motor storm, and war hawk.
Mattiethomas
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Re: PSN users?

Post by Mattiethomas »

Call of duty...3..*barfs, then dies* (No offence)
ccb_v2
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Post by ccb_v2 »

none taken, its just a game. I'm hoping to pick up oblivion and orange box in the next few days...
Lunchbox
1337 Food Container
1337 Food Container

Post by Lunchbox »

My tag is "TonyBabagan00sh", I have Unreal Tournament 3 and F1 Championship Edition so far
Code-Red
DCEmu Ex-Admin
DCEmu Ex-Admin

Post by Code-Red »

Mattiethomas wrote:Call of duty...3..*barfs, then dies* (No offence)
x2. Call of Duty comes in two good flavours: 2, and 4.
Mattiethomas
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by Mattiethomas »

Code-Red wrote:
Mattiethomas wrote:Call of duty...3..*barfs, then dies* (No offence)
x2. Call of Duty comes in two good flavours: 2, and 4.
Actually, Call of Duty 1 was really good also. But yeah, only 1, 2, and 4 are anything worth playing.

Infinity Ward wins. They are the only company worthy of making Call of Duty games. I'm looking forward to seeing how badly Treyarch makes Call of Duty 5 (They made United Offence and 3).
Lunchbox
1337 Food Container
1337 Food Container

Post by Lunchbox »

I really liked Call of Duty 2 Big Red One on the old Xbox, moreso than regular Call of Duty 2 even
ccb_v2
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Post by ccb_v2 »

Lunchbox wrote:I really liked Call of Duty 2 Big Red One on the old Xbox, moreso than regular Call of Duty 2 even
ditto. I like how this went from PSN tags to CoD discussion. :p
melancholy
DCEmu's Ace Attorney
DCEmu's Ace Attorney

Post by melancholy »

Though I have a PS3, the only game I ever played online with it was the Burnout Paradise demo. I have Motorstorm, but I haven't played it since the week I got my PS3 (which was 6 months ago). Actually, Motorstorm is still the only game I have for my PS3. :lol: And what's more humorous is that it's the most used console in my house thanks to the backwards compatibility, Blu-Ray player, and the web browser that I use almost daily. My PS3 is good for everything besides PS3 games.
Skynet
DCEmu T-800
DCEmu T-800

Post by Skynet »

melancholy wrote:Though I have a PS3, the only game I ever played online with it was the Burnout Paradise demo. I have Motorstorm, but I haven't played it since the week I got my PS3 (which was 6 months ago). Actually, Motorstorm is still the only game I have for my PS3. :lol: And what's more humorous is that it's the most used console in my house thanks to the backwards compatibility, Blu-Ray player, and the web browser that I use almost daily. My PS3 is good for everything besides PS3 games.
Kinda reminds me of when I had my PSP, great for everything but PSP games. :lol:
Live gamertag: SKYNET211

Steam gamertag: SkynetT800
melancholy
DCEmu's Ace Attorney
DCEmu's Ace Attorney

Post by melancholy »

Skynet wrote:
melancholy wrote:Though I have a PS3, the only game I ever played online with it was the Burnout Paradise demo. I have Motorstorm, but I haven't played it since the week I got my PS3 (which was 6 months ago). Actually, Motorstorm is still the only game I have for my PS3. :lol: And what's more humorous is that it's the most used console in my house thanks to the backwards compatibility, Blu-Ray player, and the web browser that I use almost daily. My PS3 is good for everything besides PS3 games.
Kinda reminds me of when I had my PSP, great for everything but PSP games. :lol:
EXACTLY! You know how many PSP games I own? Daxter that came in the bundle. :lol: But my god, the system is so incredibly awesome for everything that it wasn't intended for!
Lunchbox
1337 Food Container
1337 Food Container

Post by Lunchbox »

I just got Army of Two for my PS3 since my xbox got the red rings :evil: So if anyone else gets AoT add me to your list
Skynet
DCEmu T-800
DCEmu T-800

Post by Skynet »

melancholy wrote:
Skynet wrote:
EXACTLY! You know how many PSP games I own? Daxter that came in the bundle. :lol: But my god, the system is so incredibly awesome for everything that it wasn't intended for!
I had Burnout Legends simply coz Burnout is a great franchise and Liberty City Stories so I could exploit it. I eventually sold it a few years ago coz I wasn't playing it, but I have since wanted another so I can do everything else but game on it... again. :lol:
Live gamertag: SKYNET211

Steam gamertag: SkynetT800
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

Mine is Fronglo however I have no Playstation 3 games at all.
Wii number: 1227 6854 1080 3665
atf487
DCEmu's Ranter
DCEmu's Ranter

Post by atf487 »

ATF487, but the only multiplayer game I have is Warhawk. My PS3 is usually regulated to single player, because all my friends have 360s
Tetris: 556-381-350-981
MKDS: 163-282-974-709