Happy Halloween from DC Evolution

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
DCDayDreamer
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Happy Halloween from DC Evolution

Post by DCDayDreamer »

Another novelty release from DC Evolution:

This is an interactive E-Book for your Dreamcast (similar to our Christmas release), it contains 10 classic stories, 5 real-life stories, 5 eerie tales, and the entire 'Legend of Sleepy Hollow', all set to background art and an unsettling soundtrack. For extra novelty value we've thrown in a collection of jokes and recipes to try out, along with a Halloween Jukebox with loads of Halloween themed tunes.

As the PC extras, this time there's over 200 Pumpkin carving templates on the CD for you to make a masterpiece on Halloween night, 131 Halloween/Horror themed Fonts, 23 Halloween/Horror Dingbat Fonts, and 16 sets of Halloween themed Desktop Icons. For the younger ones, there's a collection of 'print-and-play' activity books (word searches, connect-the-dots, mazes etc.), print-color-cut Halloween masks, coloring books and posters. You could always just pop the CD into your PC CD/DVD drive and enjoy over 6 hours of Halloween music including a massive set of spooky SFX.

Have fun and Happy Halloween!.

Direct Download (DiscJuggler CDI image compressed to 282 MB)
Across the Universe
Nico0020
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Re: Happy Halloween from DC Evolution

Post by Nico0020 »

neat, thanks. I completely forgot about the old Christmas release. I actually didnt know there was an ebook reader for DC until that image was made back then.
*The Cadillac of signatures*
segajoel
DCEmu Junior
DCEmu Junior

Post by segajoel »

Looks Geat.

Thanks.
XBOX 360 Gamercard:
SEGA DREAMCAST Gamercard:
Mazamitla 360°
Tonfa
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by Tonfa »

Fantastic! I love Halloween, so this made my month, I'd had a crappy Halloween this year, but this made it a bit better. Thank you for the effort you put into this.

Where would I find the Christmas one?
Christuserloeser

Post by Christuserloeser »

Insane homebrew collector.