Anyone remember StarFleet/X-bomber?

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Matisfaction
I can't get no.....
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Anyone remember StarFleet/X-bomber?

Post by Matisfaction »

Check it out I used to love this show when I was a kid. Anyone else remember it?
Hawq
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Hawq »

Brian May guitar theme & all? yup its there
The Prisoner - Makes NGE's ending look almost intelligible.
theres no-one else to blame

Bored? figure out where the above lines from. Answers
Bertrude
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Bertrude »

I have fond memories of Star Fleet although a lot of people my age don't seem to remember it.

I've been looking around on the net and there doesn't seem to be a sign of a UK DVD release though. I would really love to see it all again. The big white furry creature, the yellow flappy robot and the baddie ships that looked like bugs and centipedes. Top stuff!

I can't actually remember that much about it, but I daren't read too much about it in case it ruins my rose tinted spectacled view.
Matisfaction
I can't get no.....

Post by Matisfaction »

Bertrude wrote:I have fond memories of Star Fleet although a lot of people my age don't seem to remember it.

I've been looking around on the net and there doesn't seem to be a sign of a UK DVD release though.
Sadly there's only VHS videos occasionally available on ebay.
Bertrude wrote: I can't actually remember that much about it, but I daren't read too much about it in case it ruins my rose tinted spectacled view.
My memory of it was slightly fuzzy but watching some of the vids on that site bought it all back and it still looked as good as I remember it.