DreamChess 0.1.0 released.

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
Vash*The*Stampede
DCEmu Fast Newbie
DCEmu Fast Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Vash*The*Stampede »

Quzar wrote:Stop being such a baby. Just because we won't host xdp or whatever anymore doesn't mean you have to get all pissy.
It seems I somehow fail to miss the point where it does have anything to do with "xdp or whatever".

Isn't he like the one who posted the accussations that in the end were the reason for the ban on xpd/psd here at DCEmulation?[/quote]

Your absolutely right. He had a falling out with his buddy Speud during XDP's development. Regardless, let's forget about everything but the program.

I would be willing to give out ideas for chess boards for the game, but I'm an artist/story teller, so it's about if you need ideas for boards and artististc concepts for the game. I love the Dreamcast and although I don't love chess, I like the ideas within and would like to contribute. Let me know if artistic ideas for different boards is ideal. I will contact the crew from there.
"In the language of the flower, red geraniums represent determination"
Phantom
DC Developer
DC Developer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Phantom »

Vash*The*Stampede wrote:I would be willing to give out ideas for chess boards for the game, but I'm an artist/story teller, so it's about if you need ideas for boards and artististc concepts for the game.
I appreciate the offer, but we have no need for ideas and concepts at this time. The DreamChess project has been put on hold and probably won't see any development in 2007 unless new people join the team.
"Nothing works" - Catweazle