Settings for GenPlus3?

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
wildonrio
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Settings for GenPlus3?

Post by wildonrio »

You know those crazy settings at the top of the screen when you're picking a game for GenPlus? What are they. One is like FAME vs. C86 or something, another is SW vs. HW. I don't get it. All I know is that if I accidentally push A to pick a game instead of start like I'm supposed to, it switches that HW to SW and then my games music is all messed up and I have to exit out and change it back to HW.

(Also, has anyone noticed that when you quit out of a game in GenPlus, the music freezes on the last sound that was played until you pick another game? I don't really care so much but when I have people over they really freak out about it because it sounds broken or something. Otherwise very impressed with GenPlus - speed is amazing!)
Juan
DCEmu Commie
DCEmu Commie

Post by Juan »

Try the latest build by Blackaura. It doesn't have the sound problem.
As far for the setting, don't change them unless the game doesn't work. Try FAME when a game doesn't seem to work well on C68K, and SW over HW to correct graphic glichtes but slowing everything down.
cristfc
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by cristfc »

Kid Chameleon runs better in FAME.
Kof98 (pirate) runs better in C68k (in FAME cpu dont move)
Again, Legendary Levels return!!