GBA LCD pinout/protocol?

Discuss modifications you have done or plan to do to your Dreamcast or any other hardware, or discuss devices you want to build. If your console does not work or is acting up, ask about fixing it in here.
Ex-Cyber
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

GBA LCD pinout/protocol?

Post by Ex-Cyber »

Anyone know where I can find information on the pinout and/or protocol requirements of the screens used in the GBA (non-SP)? Or even the GBC? Google returns a crapton of irrelevant results and I'd ask at benheck.com if I didn't anticipate a flurry of "LOL YUO CAN'T USE IT NOOB READ TEH FAQ" responses.
"You know, I have a great, wonderful, really original method of teaching antitrust law, and it kept 80 percent of the students awake. They learned things. It was fabulous." -- Justice Stephen Breyer
Matt
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Matt »

You're chances of being able to find them and comprehend them are small. if your thinking of using it to take external inputs, buy a TV tuner
Ex-Cyber
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Ex-Cyber »

I want a (nice) display to drive with a microcontroller/FPGA. Analog input would be a liability, really.
"You know, I have a great, wonderful, really original method of teaching antitrust law, and it kept 80 percent of the students awake. They learned things. It was fabulous." -- Justice Stephen Breyer