The Official ECW Topic** ECW scifi channel tonight 10est/9ct

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Skynet
DCEmu T-800
DCEmu T-800
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Skynet »

Why do they continue to push Cena? I can't stand him! Not as a face anyway, he just doesn't make me want to cheer for him. Now if he was a major heel, that would be ok with me. But bleh... not a fan of Cena at all.
Live gamertag: SKYNET211

Steam gamertag: SkynetT800
Lunchbox
1337 Food Container
1337 Food Container

Post by Lunchbox »

Me neither. It looks like once the fans started to boo him months back they went with it and billed him as a "controversial champion"
gamedudex2
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by gamedudex2 »

ya it was funny when the crowed kept tossing cenas shirt and hat back at him when he tossed to fans it ended when a fan spit all over it and threw it back for the last time. the fan who threw toilet paper at cena lol i loved that.

the chants like "same old sh_t"
fuk you cena
you can't wrestle
were greathen the back and forth punches when rvd hit cena all fans chanted yay when cena hit rvd all fans chanted booo.
then the fuk him up rvd fuk him up chants.

the hatred for cena was wonderful

also one of my fave signs other than the many fuk you cena signs

Smiley
DCEmu Ultra Fan
DCEmu Ultra Fan

Post by Smiley »

Skynet wrote:Why do they continue to push Cena? I can't stand him! Not as a face anyway, he just doesn't make me want to cheer for him. Now if he was a major heel, that would be ok with me. But bleh... not a fan of Cena at all.
dunno..I have never liked him since his debut in wwe. I used to like triple h, but he has become boring. I am however quite excited that triple h and micheals seem to be back together with the whole dx thing. Am I the only one who's noticed how much fatter triple h has gotten?

I'm glad that rvd bitch-slapped cena and gald that rvd is finally getting the push he deserves in ecw. I've always said how underappreciated he was while competing in wwe.
Skynet
DCEmu T-800
DCEmu T-800

Post by Skynet »

dunno..I have never liked him since his debut in wwe. I used to like triple h, but he has become boring. I am however quite excited that triple h and micheals seem to be back together with the whole dx thing
As am I.
Am I the only one who's noticed how much fatter triple h has gotten?
You're not. I had gone off wrestling since about 2001/2002 but about 6 or 7 months ago started "obtaining" ;) raw and smackdown. HHH had gotten a lot flabbier than I remembered him. His hands also looked like they became fatter too. Fat fingers, like Big Shows :lol: It's DEFINATELY noticable though.
Live gamertag: SKYNET211

Steam gamertag: SkynetT800
gamedudex2
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by gamedudex2 »

but is it me or has sandman been working out? if you seen one night stand this week you would have noticed his beer gut has gotton smaller or gone.
Smiley
DCEmu Ultra Fan
DCEmu Ultra Fan

Post by Smiley »

watched ecw on sci fi for the first time tonight; overall, a good show. With the exception of a few ecw-ish moments, it was pretty much like any wwe event.

However, I am excited about seeing cena take on sabu, and want to see how that open challeneg he issued tonight to any ecw superstar plays out; should be good.

also, very much looking forward to seeing rvd in action.
Smiley
DCEmu Ultra Fan
DCEmu Ultra Fan

Post by Smiley »

The 4th of july raw thing they did last night with dx running the show from inside the production unit had some funny moments...I guess. I loved it the week prior when all that feces was dumped on vince, his son and the ghey arse spirirt squad. I know its fake, but I hate them spirit squad boys.

Also, quite upset that rvd lost his wwe title in the triple threat match with rvd, cena and edge. Can't believe he basically stole the title..again!!
gamedudex2
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by gamedudex2 »

rvd lost because him and sabu were busted for pot

kinda lame wwe making a big deal over it cause they got busted. everyone knows rvd does it :) i even was with rvd and some of my friends at an ecw house show here in new orleans. he asked my friends did we have any pot