Some things for sale - UPDATE - Jag on eBay

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
jaredfogle
DCEmu Turkey Baster
DCEmu Turkey Baster
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Some things for sale - UPDATE - Jag on eBay

Post by jaredfogle »

Tippmann Model 98 Custom paintball marker. I picked up the hobby briefly, but couldn't afford it. Very gently used, but has a few eccentricities: only one of the original .45 grips included (the stock grips are woefully poor, you can buy grips made for paintball markers or use std. .45 grips). The sight has been polished, and does not match the black body any more. 20 oz. CO2 tank, barrel plug, and VL 200 loader will be included. Stock barrel. One body screw is missing, and one is of a different size.

Sega Saturn. Also gently used. Round buttons. One controller. Missing body screws, currently held together by masking tape (nothing is broken). I think I took it apart long ago to attempt the swap trick, but I never got it to work and quit trying quickly--so no damage from that. One official controller and one decent off-brand. I can probably dig up a few games to include if interested. The body screws are in a ziplock baggie somewhere around here and they could possibly be found.

Atari Jaguar. Functional, but missing either the video or power cable. One controller. I have several games that I can include.

Book: Red Hat Fedora Linux 2 Bible. Big bastard of a book. Includes RH on four CDs. ISBN 0-7645-5745-9.

Dreamcast games: Grand Theft Auto 2. Seaman (mic and original box incl.) --on hold for Orbo--.

More to be added later.

I need to get cash together cause Bob Dylan is gonna play Memphis. Tickets are absurdly priced.

Express interest and I can get more info. Make offers.

Good feedback on dealings with me is available from respected folk here at DCEmu--presumably, anyway. I don't remember any deal going less than smooth.
Last edited by jaredfogle on Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Where's toastman? I'm bored.
melancholy
DCEmu's Ace Attorney
DCEmu's Ace Attorney

Post by melancholy »

Oooh, a Jaguar. How much are those even worth nowadays? I really wouldn't know what to offer, but I might be interested.
jaredfogle
DCEmu Turkey Baster
DCEmu Turkey Baster

Post by jaredfogle »

melancholy wrote:Oooh, a Jaguar. How much are those even worth nowadays? I really wouldn't know what to offer, but I might be interested.
I checked a few eBay completed listings and they're going for more than I thought. A similar package to mine went for $100 (his had only 5 games and included the RF modulator--that is the missing part, BTW).
melancholy
DCEmu's Ace Attorney
DCEmu's Ace Attorney

Post by melancholy »

Eh, I'm not up to spending that much.
CupNoodle
Jim Dandy!

Post by CupNoodle »

Dibs on Seaman if you're willing to sell for $25 or less.
VB_User
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by VB_User »

How much for the tippman?
Smiley
DCEmu Ultra Fan
DCEmu Ultra Fan

Post by Smiley »

jaredfogle wrote:
melancholy wrote:Oooh, a Jaguar. How much are those even worth nowadays? I really wouldn't know what to offer, but I might be interested.
I checked a few eBay completed listings and they're going for more than I thought. A similar package to mine went for $100 (his had only 5 games and included the RF modulator--that is the missing part, BTW).
I've only seen boxed jaguars go for that much (that's about what I paid for a boxed jag and about 8 boxed games a year ago. And since the rf switches for the jag are known for being utter crap, I would highly recommend getting an s-video cable for those considering buying one.

Jag cds, btw, go for between $80-$100; and I've been looking to get one soon.
not just souLLy now
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by not just souLLy now »

I'll just get a $10 bag man, and some papers
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

Id love that Jaguar, but like most people not willing to spend that much money. To be completely honest you would be better off putting it on ebay, there is plenty of people with deep pockets willing to spend money on it.
Wii number: 1227 6854 1080 3665
arrowhead
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by arrowhead »

jaredfogle wrote:
LOL. I got mine for 10 bucks at a swap meet complete with 2 controllers. You guys should go to swapmeets if you want a good deal on video game stuff.
Orange_Ribbon
DCEmu's Cheerleader

Post by Orange_Ribbon »

What Saturn games? I don't need the system, but I could take some of those games off your hands.
Yonke
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by Yonke »

arrowhead wrote:
jaredfogle wrote:
LOL. I got mine for 10 bucks at a swap meet complete with 2 controllers. You guys should go to swapmeets if you want a good deal on video game stuff.

word on you arrowhead in a swapmeet i got a turbo duo for only 6 dollars and lot o stuff.........

people on swapmets they dont know the real price of old school stuff.........
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

flea markets are also good sometimes. You can get Atari games cheap. Problem though is you got people who show up when the flea market opens and they buy the stuff up and resale it on ebay etc. I know there is at least 2 guys around here who do that cause the game vendors have told me about people showing up first thing in the morning with lists of games they want.
Wii number: 1227 6854 1080 3665
jaredfogle
DCEmu Turkey Baster
DCEmu Turkey Baster

Post by jaredfogle »

To the folks interested in the Jag: make offers. Turns out, there is no controller, but both AV and AC cords are included. The RF modulator suffered a break and has been soldered by me, works fine now. Unit tested and fully working (barring some controller port problem--thats the only thing I cannot check). Controllers go for $5-7 on eBay.

I'll list all the games I know of later. I've got several other games, a multitap, and the controller around here somewhere. I hate to sell the lot incomplete, but I'm going crazy trying to find this stuff.
Orange_Ribbon
DCEmu's Cheerleader

Post by Orange_Ribbon »

Sweet next week I will have some mad money.
jaredfogle
DCEmu Turkey Baster
DCEmu Turkey Baster

Post by jaredfogle »

The jag is up with its 8 games, accessories, and no controller on eBay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 8270261431

Bids are appreciated.

Orbo, you still pickin up Seaman?