Vga

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
petteri
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Vga

Post by petteri »

Does emulators work whit my vga box?
az_bont
Administrator
Administrator

Post by az_bont »

I'm not to sure if they all work with the VGA box (with or without the high-res enhancementas that it offers) but some definately do. I've heard that NesterDC looks wicked with it. That's pretty impressive seeing as though it plays NES games, which look pretty awful to start off with (but they're still fun though).
Sick of sub-par Dreamcast web browsers that fail to impress? Visit Psilocybin Dreams!
ShadowofBob
ShadowOfBob
ShadowOfBob

Post by ShadowofBob »

Every Homebrew Emulator/Game should work with the VGA Box if you Self Boot it. Using the Utopia Boot CD won't work wit hthe VGA box. Also a few Comercial games will not work with it, but that is probably only 10 or so.
fatheadpi
First Class Dick
First Class Dick

Post by fatheadpi »

NEsterdc looks hella badass with vga box, can't wait to see how it looks with nester 6. And utopia doesn't work with vga boxes, which would really suck if it weren't for the fact that its so rediculously easy to self boot games anymore. DSNes works just fine, looks pretty good too.
Need a Treamcast, Dreamcast modchip, HUGE DC memory card, ASCII-like DC fighter pad, or Saturn Gameshark with tons of backup memory? PM me.