2D Halo?

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Sir Savant
Somewhat Dumb Knight
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

2D Halo?

Post by Sir Savant »

Yeah, after playing Halo Zero (lots of fun, but now multiplayer for me! :evil: diralup...) I was wondering about that 2D Halo I heard about before. Is there a link somewhere?

Thanks.
JS Lemming
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by JS Lemming »

Halo Zero was one of the most boring and repeatative games I've ever played. I'm sorry it once used my ram. Now I have to burn it.
Maximo2703
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Post by Maximo2703 »

And, parts of the original Halo wasn't repetitive. Come on please. i remember towards the end of the game when you were going through that snow base where you had to keep finding the flood getting lost many times because so many areas of the base looked the same ,and if i walked away from the game for a couple of weeks i wouldnt be able to remember which way i was going cause of it all looking basicly the same.

Now grant it Halo Zero isnt one of the best games of its kind ,but its still a decent game. As well as kind of ambitious considering what it does for an inde game. so lighten up lemming.
JS Lemming
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by JS Lemming »

Well, I technically wouldn't know if Halo was repetitive or not beings I've only played teh multiplayer at my friend's howse.
HomerCIDAL
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Re: 2D Halo?

Post by HomerCIDAL »

Savant wrote:Yeah, after playing Halo Zero (lots of fun, but now multiplayer for me! :evil: diralup...) I was wondering about that 2D Halo I heard about before. Is there a link somewhere?

Thanks.
That was it! I played the 2D Halo demo two years ago and Halo Zero is the same thing. Imagine that on the GBA :)
Sir Savant
Somewhat Dumb Knight

Post by Sir Savant »

Oh. Oh well. It was fun at least, but I hope they make another one.

Imagine that on the Super Nintendo! Or even Nintendo!
HomerCIDAL
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by HomerCIDAL »

I ran through the entire game meleeing all of the enemy troops. It was a little easy and simplistic, but not half-bad for a 2D game.
Sir Savant
Somewhat Dumb Knight

Post by Sir Savant »

Well, I got trapped on the last level. Took me two days to beat it. If there were more platforms, or like a factory platform level, it would be awesome.
Maximo2703
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Post by Maximo2703 »

i beat the game in one sitting. its simple ,but nice for an indie game