iQue question.

Discuss modifications you have done or plan to do to your Dreamcast or any other hardware, or discuss devices you want to build. If your console does not work or is acting up, ask about fixing it in here.
Matisfaction
I can't get no.....
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

iQue question.

Post by Matisfaction »

Is it possible to mod em' so they can like read roms off a flash card or something?
Last edited by Matisfaction on Thu Jan 05, 2006 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hashmire420
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Hashmire420 »

Mod what?

If you mean memory cards then not without figuring out the correct pinouts of the potato, because the pinouts of the chip we have are not exactly correct, and plus the dreamcast can only read up to 200 blocks at a time, witch is I forget how many bytes.
Ceeg wrote:>_>
*imagines an X Box that can please me........sexually*
Skynet
DCEmu T-800
DCEmu T-800

Post by Skynet »

Mod what?

If you mean memory cards then not without figuring out the correct pinouts of the potato, because the pinouts of the chip we have are not exactly correct, and plus the dreamcast can only read up to 200 blocks at a time, witch is I forget how many bytes.
Considerring the name of the topic, I guess he was talking about iQue. I mean that COULD just be a stab in the dark though. :wink:

I guess what he's getting at is can it be modded so you can fit more games on there or put your own roms off the net onto a modded card or something.
Matisfaction
I can't get no.....

Post by Matisfaction »

Got it in one, amazing! :wink:
Skynet
DCEmu T-800
DCEmu T-800

Post by Skynet »

I really didn't think it was that hard of a concept to figure out really, everything you wanted to know is stated in the thread/title. Unfortunately I have no idea if this is possible.
Live gamertag: SKYNET211

Steam gamertag: SkynetT800