Law stops mum from breast feeding

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Hawq
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Law stops mum from breast feeding

Post by Hawq »

A MUM claimed last night she felt ?like a criminal? after a policeman stopped her for breast-feeding in public.
Margaret Boyle-White, 34, said the cop approached her after she had just finished feeding 28-day-old daughter Niamh on a street bench.

First-time mum Margaret said the officer told her he had received a complaint about her from a member of the public ? and advised her to find a restaurant or pub in future.

Margaret, of Carbrooke, Norfolk, said: ?I just felt so embarrassed. I?ve never been stopped by the police before and this was a complete shock. I told him the Government encourages mothers to breast-feed and if I want to do it on a bench, I should be entitled to.?

Margaret now wants an apology over the incident in the high street of the old market town of Watton.

She added: ?He was polite but I was made to feel like a criminal.?

Norfolk Police said: ?The officer discreetly advised Mrs Boyle-White of a complaint for her own benefit.

?There was no intention to cause her any distress or embarrassment.?
Well it looks like they did source & for those odd types that think the facts of news changes depending on where you read it same story on the bbc hmm I guess the facts dont change after all do they :roll:
The Prisoner - Makes NGE's ending look almost intelligible.
theres no-one else to blame

Bored? figure out where the above lines from. Answers
Ex-Cyber
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Ex-Cyber »

those odd types that think the facts of news changes depending on where you read it
Yay strawman!
"You know, I have a great, wonderful, really original method of teaching antitrust law, and it kept 80 percent of the students awake. They learned things. It was fabulous." -- Justice Stephen Breyer
Orange_Ribbon
DCEmu's Cheerleader

Post by Orange_Ribbon »

Does she know they make breast pumps?
not just souLLy now
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by not just souLLy now »

she is making a big deal about nothing, the policeman was obviously polite and sensitive about the request. I can only imagine the thought process in some people's heads... "that policeman just cautioned me for throwing bricks through windows, whilst i wear a bunny suit, i mean wtf do the police hate bunnies now or something???? i am so writing to da sun about dis, jus another xample of britain fallin apart n stuf"
Lartrak
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Lartrak »

not just souLLy now wrote:she is making a big deal about nothing, the policeman was obviously polite and sensitive about the request. I can only imagine the thought process in some people's heads... "that policeman just cautioned me for throwing bricks through windows, whilst i wear a bunny suit, i mean wtf do the police hate bunnies now or something???? i am so writing to da sun about dis, jus another xample of britain fallin apart n stuf"
I have to agree. It'd be a big deal if she'd been threated with arrest or actually arrested or something, but that's not at all what happened.
How to be a Conservative:
You have to believe everything that has ever gone wrong in the history of your country was due to Liberals.
CoasterKing
Gone Postal...
Gone Postal...

Post by CoasterKing »

It's an offense to stop a mother breastfeeding in public places in Scotland.
mikozero
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Post by mikozero »

yes, whapping your tits out has the full suport of the law up here,
go us, yay ! :D
jaredfogle
DCEmu Turkey Baster
DCEmu Turkey Baster

Post by jaredfogle »

Orange_Ribbon wrote:Does she know they make breast pumps?
You can pour orange juice into an intermediary glass before you put it in the glass you'll drink it from, too.
Where's toastman? I'm bored.
Lartrak
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Lartrak »

jaredfogle wrote:
You can pour orange juice into an intermediary glass before you put it in the glass you'll drink it from, too.
She probably has one. They're pretty useful, since then you can have someone else feed the baby at times.
How to be a Conservative:
You have to believe everything that has ever gone wrong in the history of your country was due to Liberals.
toastman
Iron Fist of Justice
Iron Fist of Justice

Post by toastman »

jaredfogle wrote:
Or not drink it straight from the carton.
No signature.