My Betta Fish Committed Suicide

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
S. Thompson
The Fuzmeister
The Fuzmeister
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

My Betta Fish Committed Suicide

Post by S. Thompson »

My fish apparently jumped out of his bowl while I was out tonight and when I came back his corpse was next to my computer's left speaker. :cry:

I gave him a proper viking burial in a (paper) boat. We put it in a nearby lake and lit it up with bics.

Moby will be missed.

- Fuzmeister
OldSkoolGamer
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by OldSkoolGamer »

The one that I had years ago did that to me also.

That's when I decided to use a vase like this:

Mine was plantless though.
Phantom
DC Developer
DC Developer

Post by Phantom »

I had that happen once. I heard a thud of sorts when I was upstairs, didn't think much of it. 45 minutes later someone saw the fish lying on the floor. He wasn't moving so we thought he was dead. When we tried to pick him up he suddenly jumped out of our hands and fell to the ground... again. Anyway, we got him back in the tank and it took him about two days to recover. About 2 years later he finally passed away. Damn goldfish was 15 years old. :o
"Nothing works" - Catweazle
Quzar
Dream Coder
Dream Coder

Post by Quzar »

My sister had one of those. It must have jumped out 5 times or so. She ended up leaving a text book ontop of it's aquarium mabober because it would knock of the wire mesh dealy. Sucks though.
"When you post fewer lines of text than your signature, consider not posting at all." - A Wise Man