For Those With Rom Bugs...

Anything DreamSNES-related can be asked in this forum, such as general questions about the emulator, how to burn it, etc.
SuPerSaYinGoKU_DBz
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

For Those With Rom Bugs...

Post by SuPerSaYinGoKU_DBz »

For all you know there is a rom bug on all the DreamSNes versions but what i see the most bug problem with the rom loading on the version 0.9.6! That sux!!! I need to know if there is a cure for this...I really need to know! some of the games that do not show up that i burned are the ones i want on there...and i do not know whats the problem! i put about 20 roms on my rom cd and when I try to load my roms only a few come up. But if i keep going back to the same option more show up. If only ones that didn't work would show up. If any 1 has a solution please reply to me...i'd be very happy!!!!! :o :twisted: :D Thanx
Why Are You Looking At My Mom?...
butters
Classic Games Lover
Classic Games Lover
Location: Lubbock, Texas, United States, Sol 3, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by butters »

You have to burn it with an MP3 :!: How many times must this be answered :!: Read the fricken FAQs at the top :evil:

If you are new and don't know what the heck you are doing, use DCFactory. It is under the needed tools page. I don't feel the need to go hunting for a link right now.
SuPerSaYinGoKU_DBz
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie

Post by SuPerSaYinGoKU_DBz »

[quote="redraider225"]You have to burn it with an MP3 :!: How many times must this be answered :!: Read the fricken FAQs at the top :evil:

If you are new and don't know what the heck you are doing, use DCFactory. It is under the needed tools page. I don't feel the need to go hunting for a link right now.[/quote]
Hey Shit i found it out on my own that day dont flip out on me.
thanx...oh and PS i am not new i know more that you do about computers i workfor the AS400 so do not go sayin i am new :wink:
[img]http://www.dragonballz.com/images/frontdoor_03.jpg[/img]
Why Are You Looking At My Mom?...
kRYPT_
DCFactory Creator
DCFactory Creator

Re: For Those With Rom Bugs...

Post by kRYPT_ »

TOPIC CLOSED

What the hell is wrong with you people? I have seen this question, every day, for weeks now. READ THE FAQ!