Argh, can someone please help me

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
ltcmddata
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Argh, can someone please help me

Post by ltcmddata »

I need the files for nesterdc 6.0 and I can't fine them anywhere. Any help as to where I can get them would be helpful.
Midgey34
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Midgey34 »

Well here's two options to get the NesterDC 6.0 plain files. First, you can download BurnerO's The Best Damned NesterDC Tutorial Ever Written and use the scrambled bin provided by running the included batch file. Second, you can download the NesterDC 6.0 sbi from Sbiffy and scramble the binary yourself.

I'm sure someone has an archive or the plain files somewhere, I just can't seem to find it. I recommend using BurnerO's stuff: very easy to use and very well done. PLus, it can do the entire image for you.
Remember, the quickest way to a girl's bed is through her parents. Have sex with them and you're in.
LyingWake
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by LyingWake »

No offsense, but have you heard of Google? Look at the 4th result.