My New PS2 Mods :-D

Discuss modifications you have done or plan to do to your Dreamcast or any other hardware, or discuss devices you want to build. If your console does not work or is acting up, ask about fixing it in here.
dcmodder
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

My New PS2 Mods :-D

Post by dcmodder »

well i just got done modding my ps2. my friends were always complaining about needing to completely disconnect their dvd player from the tv to hook up my ps2. so i made it so we can just take the plugs from the dvd player and hook the ps2 directly into the tv. this also helps because i dont need to take a ps2 cable to their house anymore. hooray for convience.
and here's a pic of my window. i'll put an led in it so you can actually see the disc as soon as i find somewhere on the ps2 to take power from for an led.
Frosty-E
DCEmu Crazy Poster
DCEmu Crazy Poster

Post by Frosty-E »

looks great :D
Smiley
DCEmu Ultra Fan
DCEmu Ultra Fan

Post by Smiley »

Looks great, but couldn't you have bought one of those 2-in-1 a/v adapters for the ps2 to fix this problem?

Looks well done and clean. woot!!

I've been wanting to do a similiar mod to my coleco, but most are charging too much, and ask you to pay to ship to and from the guy. so, I gonna try to do myself.
Last edited by Smiley on Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jaded JAaron77
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by Jaded JAaron77 »

I've been thinking about doing that for my dreamcast, just haven't gotten around to it.
this is my signature
dcmodder
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by dcmodder »

:-D little update. i re routed the power that was suppose to go to the little blue light to the micro mini led that i put into the drive. blinks like the blue one would when you open and close the drive.
wont u be my friend?