Border Patrol told to stand down in Arizona

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
AuroEdge
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Border Patrol told to stand down in Arizona

Post by AuroEdge »

U.S. Border Patrol agents have been ordered not to arrest illegal aliens along the section of the Arizona border where protesters patrolled last month because an increase in apprehensions there would prove the effectiveness of Minuteman volunteers, The Washington Times has learned. More than a dozen agents, all of whom asked not to be identified for fear of retribution, said orders relayed by Border Patrol supervisors at the Naco, Ariz., station made it clear that arrests were "not to go up" along the 23-mile section of border that the volunteers monitored to protest illegal immigration.

Read Article Here
"The only difference between the Democrats and the Republicans is
that the Democrats allow the poor to be corrupt, too." -Oscar Levant
Pale Rider
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by Pale Rider »

that figures...allow our jobs to head to china on one end and allow illegal aliens to take em on the other...i will never be in favor of alien worker programs that are not based around a process to become a legal citizen or already are one.send their asses back to where they come from...better yet let the minute men deal with em.
Sir Savant
Somewhat Dumb Knight

Post by Sir Savant »

Thanks Pale. I guess I should go back in time and tell my parents they cant stay. So then I would not learn English and would not have an opportunity.

Really though, those minutemen need to stop. Enough is enough. Just because they cant get a job picking up garbage or cutting grass doesnt give them the right to harass people who are struggling to get their families a future. But I do respect them trying to get gang members back over there. They are the nuisance. Damn MS, good thing I am salvadorean, because else I would already be dead.
Pale Rider
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by Pale Rider »

i dont mind LEGAL immigration..these people are not legal..and i wont support them trying to get a new life unless they do it the way every other legal immigrant has to do.
Sir Savant
Somewhat Dumb Knight

Post by Sir Savant »

Well, my parents were technically illegal, until they signed up for the amnesty granted to El Salvador because of the Civil War there. But only my dad is a citizen.

As soon as these illegals can, they apply for residency. Trust me.
Covar
DCEmu Mega Fan
DCEmu Mega Fan

Post by Covar »

Dark Savant0 wrote:Well, my parents were technically illegal, until they signed up for the amnesty granted to El Salvador because of the Civil War there. But only my dad is a citizen.

As soon as these illegals can, they apply for residency. Trust me.
because everyone who walks into america illegally wants to work here. :roll:

an entirely open border is like asking for trouble. to use an analogy its like going to warez sites with internet explorer, you're asking for trouble
neoak
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by neoak »

Pale Rider wrote:i dont mind LEGAL immigration..these people are not legal..and i wont support them trying to get a new life unless they do it the way every other legal immigrant has to do.
I'm a legal inmigrant, and it is a pain in the ass to get into the country. Trust me, i know.
hearld500
DCEmu Ultra Fan
DCEmu Ultra Fan

Post by hearld500 »

I have no problem what so ever if someone wants to apply and get in legaly. It's a shame they told them to stop.
OneThirty8
Damn Dirty Ape
Damn Dirty Ape

Post by OneThirty8 »

I find this whole idea of "illegal immigration" a bit silly to begin with. Who the hell are we to say "Hey! You can't come it," and keep people out? Did our forefathers apply for visas before they came over here, stole all the land, and wiped out almost all of the Native Americans? I don't remember reading about that. Given the way in which most of the world was colonized, I find it rather absurd the way you have to "apply" to move somewhere else. Just prove you're not a convicted felon. That's good enough for me.
Sir Savant
Somewhat Dumb Knight

Post by Sir Savant »

138, :kiss) .

Seriously though, I dont see a problem with anyone coming illegaly as long as they come to work and eventually become citizens. However, if they try to break the law, then thats something else entirely.

The Minutemen make it out so that all illegals are bad, when in fact they are the backbone of US economy. Thats right, I said it. I cant wait until we become a 1/3 of the population, then no one can question us.
arrowhead
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by arrowhead »

rednecks on southpark wrote:But they...they...theytookerjeeuuuubs!!!
Shut that cunts mouth before I come over there and fuck start her head
Covar
DCEmu Mega Fan
DCEmu Mega Fan

Post by Covar »

Dark Savant0 wrote: Seriously though, I dont see a problem with anyone coming illegaly as long as they come to work and eventually become citizens. However, if they try to break the law, then thats something else entirely.
which is what they are doing entering the country.
AuroEdge
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by AuroEdge »

Covar wrote:
Dark Savant0 wrote: Seriously though, I dont see a problem with anyone coming illegaly as long as they come to work and eventually become citizens. However, if they try to break the law, then thats something else entirely.
which is what they are doing entering the country.
You're absolutely right. Can you even imagine what would happen if 5 million Americans illegally entered Mexico every year?
"The only difference between the Democrats and the Republicans is
that the Democrats allow the poor to be corrupt, too." -Oscar Levant
SuperMegatron
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by SuperMegatron »

AuroEdge wrote: Can you even imagine what would happen if 5 million Americans illegally entered Mexico every year?
A few new Mcdonalds would open in mexico