wendy's serves up more than just fish fingers

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
mattcky666
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

wendy's serves up more than just fish fingers

Post by mattcky666 »

A diner in California has found a human finger in a bowl of fast food chilli.

The woman made the shocking discovery only after putting the finger in her mouth with a spoonful of chilli.

"This individual apparently did take a spoonful, did have a finger in their mouth and then, you know, spit it out and recognized it," health officer Ben Gale said.

"Then they had some kind of emotional reaction and vomited."

A medical examiner later confirmed the object in question was a human finger.

Local officials have launched an investigation into how the finger came to be in the food at the Wendy's restaurant in San Jose.

Officials are trying to determine if it came in the raw materials used to prepare the food.

Wendy's is the third-largest hamburger chain in the US.
source: http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,3 ... 90,00.html
Skynet
DCEmu T-800
DCEmu T-800

Post by Skynet »

Pffft, your wendy's is crap.

Our wendy's just sells hotdogs and icecream. And with hotdogs you know your always getting lips and assholes in the sausage :lol:
Live gamertag: SKYNET211

Steam gamertag: SkynetT800
TreyDay
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by TreyDay »

Our Wendy's doesn't even serve hotdogs. Not that I would want a fast food hotdog, but I would like the option.
You don't work, you don't eat.
You don't grind, you shine.
-Mike Jones

281-330-8004, when someone picks up, ask for Mike Jones!

"It's [TreyDay] baby, I'm stackin my cheddar/plus I'm packin mo' heat than a Bill Cosby sweater"
Hobbes T Tiger
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by Hobbes T Tiger »

http://www.snopes.com/horrors/food/chili.asp

Yack! It's not often I visit there and find out something's true...
Skynet
DCEmu T-800
DCEmu T-800

Post by Skynet »

Our Wendy's doesn't even serve hotdogs. Not that I would want a fast food hotdog, but I would like the option.
Actually I think Wendy's here makes the best hotdogs I've ever eaten. It's not really a fastfood place here, it's more of a small ice cream place. They just happen to sell hotdogs too.
Live gamertag: SKYNET211

Steam gamertag: SkynetT800
Warmachine
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by Warmachine »

This Wendy's is by where I live sorta :lol: I am glad I never go there. Never went there before.
:headbang: Dreamcast :headbang:
Roofus
President & CEO Roofuscorp, LLC
President & CEO Roofuscorp, LLC

Post by Roofus »

Holy crap. :o That's like the next county over (which would support Warmachine's statement.) :lol:

Oh, and I do like Wendy's chili. At least I used to.
BaldMonk
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Post by BaldMonk »

Skynet wrote:
Actually I think Wendy's here makes the best hotdogs I've ever eaten. It's not really a fastfood place here, it's more of a small ice cream place. They just happen to sell hotdogs too.
Yeah dude, Wendy's hotdogs rock...

There is... or was one of the American Wendy's places up North somewhere... but I think they may have closed down.
pixel
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by pixel »

With food operations this big, things will happen. Not that they shouldn't be held accountable, but.. yeah.. you know what I mean.
gamedudex2
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by gamedudex2 »

Hi welcome to Wendys. Here at Wendys we are proud of our excellence in great food the way our custumers want it. We're also very excited about our new offerings. Not only do we have 30% more beef than our compettitors, we now have added new menu items. Come try our new Finger sandwhiches, unlike other places, we make ours with Real human fungers. Nothing but the best for our custumers. We're not a place that advertises something and doesn't deliver. No more finger sandwhiches with just Beef pork, or poultry, We are proud of our new finger sandwhiches, i'm sure you will agree. So come on down to wendys order some of our new Finger sandwhiches, and taste the difference. mmmmmmm mm just like grandma used to make. these aren't your mommas finger *or are they*