Any new game content for Samba?

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
HomerCIDAL
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Any new game content for Samba?

Post by HomerCIDAL »

I conducted a search here on the forums but the returns were barely meeting the criteria I had in my search. I just wanted to know if there was any way to add new content/songs for Samba de Amigo. When it first came out it was rumored that there would be new songs for it that could be downloaded to the VMU but I never heard anything about that. The game itself has limitless replay value if there were new songs...no need for new graphics or anything like that, just some more songs or at least updated songs :)
qw3rty
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by qw3rty »

There were a few songs, that were enabled by downloading a VMU-save from the Samba-Homepage.
Most of them are remakes of old Sega Classics (e.g. Outrun).

I doubt the official homepage is still online, but you can find the needed VMI's on various internet-sites