Ausome Ebay Offer!

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
midgetseekingradar
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Ausome Ebay Offer!

Post by midgetseekingradar »

I've just been browsing through ebay and found a great offer, A dreamcast with 150 games for ?100.00! this is just ausome!
ScoobyDoo
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by ScoobyDoo »

Hmmm sounds a bit suspect to me, the games are probably copies.
DoughBoy
Yes, that's right I'm a
Yes, that's right I'm a

Post by DoughBoy »

man, I hope ur not a dumba$$. First off they're probably all burned. Second off, how much time is left? I've seen DC's for a dollar, that doesn't mean the auction is gonna end at one or 2 dollars. People make bids by the tens of dollars (wow, doesn't that sound rich....).
Another great and interesting post brought to you by the DoughBoy!

P.S. I'm looking for A Turbo Express, PM me if you got one.
Sirmorpheous
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Sirmorpheous »

soon ppl well have to pay ppl to take their dreamcasts away (if they really don't want it anymore and are through with trying to sell it)
51R/\/\0RP|-|30|_|5

drunkensailor
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by drunkensailor »

Sirmorpheous wrote: soon ppl well have to pay ppl to take their dreamcasts away (if they really don't want it anymore and are through with trying to sell it)
:S what were u trying 2 say??

anyway they're probably copies but so what it's about the game u can play not if it is in a official box or so
come in peace and leave in pieces

life is hard but the frontside of a train is harder
The Kron_

Post by The Kron_ »

*Kicks DrukenSailor overboard*
Chalavet
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by Chalavet »

As I sell and buy stuff on ebay all the time, if it looks too good to be true, it probably is. Also, the Dreamcast itself is so much harder to find these days that used units, atleast here in the states, are selling for $70 at places like EB and Gamestop. It is a fake auction.
Chaoticbrad
DCEmu Junior
DCEmu Junior

Post by Chaoticbrad »

Dreamcasts were selling for $49.99 everywhere. But you can't find them anymore, one of my friends has been looking around for a while, he can't find one...And I was saving my money for another one... :cry:
Hey coffee boy, make me some tea with eight sugars! Then throw it out and make it again
because it's just not sweet enough! Then throw that out and make me some coffee because
I hate tea!
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

They might all be crap games also. I have seen different systems cheap advertised with a ton of games, but they would be all sports games (which lose there value very fast). I saw a Sega Genesis lot of 25 games for 24.99 BUT IT NOW but every one of those games was sports games. Nobody was bidding on it either.

With E-bay most bids put on a item happen in the last 5 hours it is listed. IT will probably end a lot higher then that. Also check the shipping. People will put stuff cheap on there, but charge you a buttload for shipping. Sellers do that because if the item is defective they only refund your BIDDING COST. So if you pay 50 bucks for something, then pay 30 bucks for shipping and the item is broke they make you pay to ship it back to them, then they give you your 50 bucks back and keep the shipping cost. I saw a person wanting 75 dollars to ship a playstation 2 one time, and it would probably be more like 16 to 32 dollars MAX to ship one.

Check the Sellers feedback also. If it is over 100 they are probably legit copies.

And last, but not least READ THE WHOLE AUCTION sellers like to stick UNIT NOT WORKING way down in the description. IF they have it anywhere in the auction and you get it, they do not have to offer any refund to you.
Wii number: 1227 6854 1080 3665
CoasterKing
Gone Postal...
Gone Postal...

Post by CoasterKing »

E-bay is full of rip-off merchants. If I were you i'd avoid it like the plague! :|
jimmt
DCEmu Crazy Poster
DCEmu Crazy Poster

I got a great deal!

Post by jimmt »

Chalavet wrote: As I sell and buy stuff on ebay all the time, if it looks too good to be true, it probably is. Also, the Dreamcast itself is so much harder to find these days that used units, atleast here in the states, are selling for $70 at places like EB and Gamestop. It is a fake auction.
I just picked up a Dreamcast w/7games (Sonic, Seaman, NFL Blitz 2001, Soul Caliber, Tech Romancer, and Gundam story) w/3 controllers/vmu's, and a microphone in great condition for 70us! I guess I got a great deal. Speaking of ebay, is it safe to buy games from there? I am not an ebayer. Also, anyone know of a good website to trade games (legal). I want to unload Gundam story and Tech Romancer in favor of Tokyo Racers 2, Sega GT, or Metropolis racer. I just traded in NFL Blitz 2001 for Sega Rally 2 at a local game store. Unfortuantly, they didn't have much in the Dreamcast department.

Jim
drunkensailor
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by drunkensailor »

is it reasonable 2 ask 7 pounds 4 shipping a sega saturn from uk 2 holland?

kaze
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by kaze »

it depends on what kind of saturn you have.if it is a regular saturn, then yea its reasonable. if it is a limited edition one, then you can get much more for it.
Current Music:
Himekami - Exceeding Love
Little Viking - Future
Nas - God's Son Adam Freeland - Fear
Ibana - Shell / Half Pain
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

usually its save to buy games on there, but not always.

I bought Zelda Oracle of ages BRAND NEW, well it was supposed to be. They sent me a bootleg version of the game though. The guy refunded my money to me and let me keep the game though.

I learned that you should only bid on games with pictures in the auction. You can usually tell if its a cd-r or not by the pic (unless they got a really good printer).
Wii number: 1227 6854 1080 3665
drunkensailor
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by drunkensailor »

ok thnx I wanted 2 buy a saturn from someone on ebay 17.50 pounds including shipping(regular saturn)